As Jewish educators, just back from serving as the faculty at this remarkable camp, we did what many other camp faculty do: lead tfilot, tutor bnai mitzvah students, etc. We also put on our mitts, cleats, swimsuits, and helmets and worked out with the campers on the field, adding a whole new dimension to the idea of being accessible Jewish role models.
- Session 1, Week 1 Highlights June 24, 2012
- Arriving on a Jet Plane June 21, 2012
- Creating Community July 5, 2012
- Our Israeli Delegation May 1, 2013
- Saving the Jewish People…on a Sports Field February 13, 2013
- Meet Alan Friedman, Our New Director December 12, 2012
- Rachel Schreiman: Thank you so much for doing this for our kids! I ...
- Stephanie Howard: Thank you for this insightful piece. My son is at...
- Scott Winter: Our Future leaders being made in front of eyes!...
FRIENDSHIP Bat Mitzvah fun Torah swimming camp god friends music highlights basketball connection faculty impact of camp training education athletes baseball staff cheer leading values ruach 2010 community judaism sports israel Opening Day teens cheer tennis slideshow spirituality lacrosse tradition Haftorah rabbi summer video Shehecheyanu jewish dance Shabbat Maccabiah
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at 6 Points starts:
in 34 days, 2 hours, 20 minutes, 33 seconds