I’ve been at 6 Points now for a week, which in camp days is 3 weeks. I leave on Wednesday morning and I’m sad about it.
- Arriving on a Jet Plane June 21, 2012
- Session 1, Week 1 Highlights June 24, 2012
- Creating Community July 5, 2012
- Our Israeli Delegation May 1, 2013
- Saving the Jewish People…on a Sports Field February 13, 2013
- Meet Alan Friedman, Our New Director December 12, 2012
- virta pay: Hi there, simply turned into alert to your weblog ...
- jutro: I as well as my friends were actually taking note ...
- Rachel Schreiman: Thank you so much for doing this for our kids! I ...
dance basketball Shabbat athletes music cheer leading education staff tradition 2010 Bat Mitzvah highlights fun Maccabiah impact of camp baseball video training teens lacrosse tennis summer rabbi Opening Day camp community slideshow israel judaism god cheer sports FRIENDSHIP ruach Torah Shehecheyanu values friends swimming connection faculty Haftorah jewish spirituality
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at 6 Points starts:
in 31 days, 11 hours, 22 minutes, 48 seconds