Determination. Honor. Humility. Compassion. Courage. Community. These are the six values of 6 Points Sports Academy that I have come to know. 6 Points has become my new summer home and it is there, at camp that I have felt the closest to God.
Tag Archives | FRIENDSHIP
- Arriving on a Jet Plane June 21, 2012
- Session 1, Week 1 Highlights June 24, 2012
- Creating Community July 5, 2012
- Our Israeli Delegation May 1, 2013
- Saving the Jewish People…on a Sports Field February 13, 2013
- Meet Alan Friedman, Our New Director December 12, 2012
- virta pay: Hi there, simply turned into alert to your weblog ...
- jutro: I as well as my friends were actually taking note ...
- Rachel Schreiman: Thank you so much for doing this for our kids! I ...
Opening Day fun impact of camp spirituality summer staff Shehecheyanu Maccabiah basketball israel rabbi highlights ruach cheer music video swimming connection teens friends community FRIENDSHIP jewish judaism tradition faculty tennis lacrosse slideshow 2010 education dance Haftorah training sports god Shabbat baseball cheer leading Bat Mitzvah camp Torah athletes values
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at 6 Points starts:
in 31 days, 17 hours, 48 minutes, 16 seconds