magine a place where individuals from across the globe join together for the same purpose: to create music and learn from one another. This place exists as the annual Hava Nashira music conference
on June 4, 2013
on July 24, 2012
One of our values at camp this summer is Shmirat Haguf, or wellness. Obviously at a sports camp, fitness and wellness is a main focus and here at 6 Points we have a unique approach to incorporating wellness into our daily routine.
on July 22, 2012
Here at 6 Points we take Nikayon (clean-up) very seriously. Each day, dorms are inspected for cleanliness. A weekly competition is held. The stakes: sleeping late on Saturday mornings and bagel delivery to the dorm. Only one question remains unanswered: Who is the mystery cleanliness inspector known as Nikki Nikayon?
- Session 1, Week 1 Highlights June 24, 2012
- Arriving on a Jet Plane June 21, 2012
- Creating Community July 5, 2012
- Bringing Together Jewish Musicians from Across the World, Hava Nashira June 4, 2013
- Our Israeli Delegation May 1, 2013
- Saving the Jewish People…on a Sports Field February 13, 2013
- he is moving gary w: [...] league I’ll take a 3-2 win“Tony is a key...
- brynne: Yay Rachel! Thanks so much for your beautiful musi...
- virta pay: Hi there, simply turned into alert to your weblog ...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at 6 Points starts:
in 5 days, 9 hours, 8 minutes, 28 seconds
Follow us on Twitter
- There were no mosquitoes in Boone. Probably because they're all here in Greensboro at @URJ6Points #bugs #everywhere
- Feet exhausted. Body exhausted. That's what I call a good day at camp. Played volleyball and kickball. I love #jewish #sports @URJ6Points
- Looking at all these staff week pictures makes me way too excited for next week! #6days #for6weeks #6points @URJ6Points ⚽⚾
- Looking at the staff week pictures make me way to excited about next week! #6days #for6weeks #6points @URJ6Points ⚽⚾