As Jewish educators, just back from serving as the faculty at this remarkable camp, we did what many other camp faculty do: lead tfilot, tutor bnai mitzvah students, etc. We also put on our mitts, cleats, swimsuits, and helmets and worked out with the campers on the field, adding a whole new dimension to the idea of being accessible Jewish role models.
- Arriving on a Jet Plane June 21, 2012
- Session 1, Week 1 Highlights June 24, 2012
- Creating Community July 5, 2012
- Our Israeli Delegation May 1, 2013
- Saving the Jewish People…on a Sports Field February 13, 2013
- Meet Alan Friedman, Our New Director December 12, 2012
- virta pay: Hi there, simply turned into alert to your weblog ...
- jutro: I as well as my friends were actually taking note ...
- Rachel Schreiman: Thank you so much for doing this for our kids! I ...
Bat Mitzvah video dance rabbi community teens Opening Day fun basketball impact of camp cheer leading ruach friends connection athletes FRIENDSHIP values 2010 israel Torah sports summer cheer god tennis tradition judaism education music staff faculty highlights Maccabiah spirituality Shehecheyanu jewish Shabbat slideshow camp swimming training baseball lacrosse Haftorah
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at 6 Points starts:
in 32 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes, 31 seconds