In a few short days our 6 Points Administrative team will arrive at camp to officially begin the 2011 season! A lot of hard work (and fun) will take place
Tag Archives | training
- Arriving on a Jet Plane June 21, 2012
- Session 1, Week 1 Highlights June 24, 2012
- Creating Community July 5, 2012
- Our Israeli Delegation May 1, 2013
- Saving the Jewish People…on a Sports Field February 13, 2013
- Meet Alan Friedman, Our New Director December 12, 2012
- virta pay: Hi there, simply turned into alert to your weblog ...
- jutro: I as well as my friends were actually taking note ...
- Rachel Schreiman: Thank you so much for doing this for our kids! I ...
FRIENDSHIP camp baseball Opening Day Torah israel video fun Haftorah sports tradition impact of camp 2010 education Maccabiah god dance music community lacrosse basketball connection tennis cheer leading highlights Shabbat ruach rabbi values Bat Mitzvah swimming faculty training teens judaism spirituality summer jewish Shehecheyanu cheer athletes friends staff slideshow
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at 6 Points starts:
in 31 days, 11 hours, 15 minutes, 47 seconds