Leave a Reply
- Why Would the Rabbis Offer a Blessing for Our Differences?
- Are Chinese and Yiddish Mutually Exclusive?
- Have I Failed as a Jewish Mother?
- The Torah In Haiku: Mishpatim
- How Wholesome is the Super Bowl?
- The Baleboostah's Guide to Hosting a Super Bowl Party
- Can Pro-Gun Be Pro-Life?
- Freehof's Laws: A Guide for the Perplexed During World War II
- How an Indiana Deli Brought Love and Support to Flint's Jewish Community
- 83 is the New 13: Why Have a Second Bar Mitzvah?
The Reform Judaism blog, RJ.org, is the place to get the News and Views of Reform Jews from around North America and the world. RJ.org accepts submissions for posting. Read more.
- Should We Invite Conversion? November 20, 2008
- Silence is not an Option: Jews Ought to Support Construction of Muslim Community Center September 14, 2010
- Strengthening Reform 18: The Leaky Glass October 30, 2008
- Shabbat and the Law of Unintended Consequences August 29, 2012
- Response to the Gaza Violence December 28, 2008
- Space at the Kotel for Progressive Judaism Means More Than a New Shul February 9, 2016
- The Talmudic Art – and Challenge – of Compromise February 5, 2016
- Thoughts on the Kotel, the day after… February 1, 2016
- Killing a King: The Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin by Dan Ephron January 6, 2016
- Im Tirtzu: Just Lashon Hara or Worse? December 21, 2015
- “And you shall order schnitzel …” | URJ OSRUI – Olin Sang Ruby Union Institute | Jewish Summer Camp and Retreat Center: […] the complete blog post on […]…
- Dancing My Way Into NFTY | URJ OSRUI – Olin Sang Ruby Union Institute | Jewish Summer Camp and Retreat Center: […] reading this blog on […]…
- Emerging Reform Summer Camp Affirms the Jewish Future in France | URJ OSRUI – Olin Sang Ruby Union Institute | Jewish Summer Camp and Retreat Center: […] Continue reading this article on RJ.org.…
- At Reform biennial, focus on social justice and tradition | AZ Jewish Post: […] can create a 21st-century Reform Judaism…
- Not Quite Far Enough | Rabbi Laura: […] Torah service continues with the honorin…
Israel haiku Membership social action current events High Holy Days Teens congregational life Women Reform Judaism *Yom Kippur environment Summer Youth Experience congregations Youth NFTY community Rabbi Rick Jacobs *Rosh HaShanah Youth Engagement parenting camp d'var Torah Prayer politics *Music ARZA interfaith Holidays torah Jewish history Education RAC Shabbat B'nai Mitzvah *Passover family CCAR worship disability children Jewish living social justice Outreach
Reform Movement on Twitter
- The number of people living in countries with religious freedom restrictions is on the rise: https://t.co/rpSwWwwshF https://t.co/vyg7cPpW4t 06:33:01 PM October 20, 2015
- RT @nfty: How are millenials like Abraham? Read @NFTYPresident Jeremy's Davar Acher on Parashat Lech L'cha: https://t.co/WaOAEp4Q9e 05:11:08 PM October 20, 2015
- Organized Judaism faces uncertain times. What kind of leaders will bring us a strong future? https://t.co/aDROGDHaI4 https://t.co/1YJZOxwvjl 05:07:01 PM October 20, 2015
- RT @TheRAC: Congregations, what programs are you running for Domestic Violence Awareness Month? #DVAM2015 #FaithsAgainstDV https://t.co/gQW… 03:53:20 PM October 20, 2015
- Have you entered our #URJBiennial photo contest? You don't need to be attending the big event to enter to win! https://t.co/JllLwaW9fX 03:33:00 PM October 20, 2015