Leave a Reply
- A Song for Shira: Remembering the Teen Killed in Jerusalem Last Week
- A Life-Changing Question: For Whom Are We Responsible?
- The Torah In Haiku: Va-et'chanan
- The New (Old) Jewish Diet: It's Not What You Think!
- What Does a Rabbi Do on a Canoe Trip, Anyway?
- America’s Continuing Journey for Justice: I’ll Be There
- What's Jewish about Getting a Colonoscopy?
- Galilee Diary: Free to Be You and Me
- Reform Judaism, the Former Soviet Union, and the Next Great Jewish Renaissance
- How I Imbued Judaism into My Exercise Routine
The Reform Judaism blog, RJ.org, is the place to get the News and Views of Reform Jews from around North America and the world. RJ.org accepts submissions for posting. Read more.
- Should We Invite Conversion? November 20, 2008
- Silence is not an Option: Jews Ought to Support Construction of Muslim Community Center September 14, 2010
- Strengthening Reform 18: The Leaky Glass October 30, 2008
- Shabbat and the Law of Unintended Consequences August 29, 2012
- Response to the Gaza Violence December 28, 2008
- 8 Great Reasons to Attend the Biennial August 4, 2015
- 5 Innovative Ways to Engage Young Adults in Jewish Life August 4, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Everyone Feel Comfortable at Worship Services August 3, 2015
- Honoring Congregations that are Leading the Way on Disabilities Inclusion July 30, 2015
- 10 Ways to Welcome Teens at the High Holidays July 23, 2015
- Kara: Thank you Joanne! I am so appreciative of how muc…
- Kara: Thank you! Can't wait to work with 'T'.…
- Kara: Thank you so much Steve,that means a great deal to…
- joanne Levy: Temple Israel of Long Beach California is well on …
- Lisa Levine: Dear Rick, Thank you for articulating so beautifu…
Membership parenting children Shabbat *Yom Kippur Summer Youth Experience NFTY ARZA Reform Judaism worship Israel High Holy Days CCAR B'nai Mitzvah Teens Education Jewish history *Rosh HaShanah Outreach family disability interfaith camp Prayer Youth *Music haiku social action torah environment social justice politics d'var Torah congregational life *Passover community Jewish living Holidays Rabbi Rick Jacobs Youth Engagement Women congregations RAC current events
Reform Movement on Twitter
- Home from the Holy Land? Five questions for talking with teens about their #Israel trip: http://t.co/qlrwcY7eYJ http://t.co/cd2pLdSVsB about 11 hours ago
- "We won’t celebrate Tu BiSh'vat until January. But no matter: I need to talk about trees NOW." http://t.co/zwPasMPUpl http://t.co/GYjvUaVzIl about 13 hours ago
- An Islamophobic comment on a plane makes a rabbinic student (re)consider interfaith relations: http://t.co/bn0q11SgvP http://t.co/vAyrC5SYog about 14 hours ago
- Six ways to make sure everyone feels comfortable at worship services: http://t.co/8Z8b5Ku9Oj http://t.co/iXMC9nGhSn about 16 hours ago
- Today is #NationalWatermelonDay! Try this Ottoman Salad from #Jewish chef @TinaWasserman: http://t.co/kfVksJ0WTg http://t.co/HRpEhNUPMj about 17 hours ago