Leave a Reply
- Hanukkah Reflects America's Religious Liberty: Vignettes From Montana, Idaho, and Utah
- December Dilemmas Melt into Chocolate
- The Three Lies We Tell About Hanukkah
- Rejoice, for I Have Faith
- Scissors, Lies, and Videotape: A Look at Race Relations in the U.S.
- Eight Great Sci-Tech Experiences to Celebrate Hanukkah!
- Hearing the Call, Hitting the Road: A Conversation with Bruce Feiler
- How Can We Deal with the So-Called "December Dilemma"?
- Hanukkah Video Round-Up: Which is Your Favorite?
- This Hanukkah, Commit to Shaping a More Progressive Israel
The Reform Judaism blog, RJ.org, is the place to get the News and Views of Reform Jews from around North America and the world. RJ.org accepts submissions for posting. Read more.
- Should We Invite Conversion? November 20, 2008
- Silence is not an Option: Jews Ought to Support Construction of Muslim Community Center September 14, 2010
- Strengthening Reform 18: The Leaky Glass October 30, 2008
- Shabbat and the Law of Unintended Consequences August 29, 2012
- Response to the Gaza Violence December 28, 2008
- This Month in The Tent: Brochures for Your Congregations at the Holidays December 18, 2014
- Because of NFTY, I Learned… December 16, 2014
- Sacred Partnership: Achieving the Right Balance in Your Congregation December 10, 2014
- What’s Jewish About These Laws? December 10, 2014
- The Mi Shebeirach Quilt December 9, 2014
- Because of NFTY, I Learned… | RJ Blog: […] Because of NFTY, I learned how to welcom…
- BellyJhonsonn: Teenage is considered as the worry free age and pe…
- Responding to the Jewish Nation State Bill » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names: […]  http://blogs.rj.org/blog/2014/06/19/…
- Finding My Voice and Connecting with God | Kutz Camp: […] Originally posted on RJ.org […]…
- Ellen Zimmerman: Wonderful post, Josh. I feel the same way about mu…
Summer Youth Experience Women torah Youth Engagement social action community ARZA d'var Torah family *Yom Kippur parenting Reform Judaism children Holidays *Passover interfaith Teens camp Prayer High Holy Days Outreach Youth worship *Rosh HaShanah current events RAC haiku politics B'nai Mitzvah NFTY *Music Jewish living Rabbi Eric Yoffie Israel Jewish history Rabbi Rick Jacobs environment CCAR congregational life Shabbat Education disability social justice food
Reform Movement on Twitter
- Making latkes this weekend? Check out this important tip before you begin: http://t.co/MdTaYGkdRA about 1 hour ago
- Fill in the blanks: "Because of @NFTY, I learned..." http://t.co/KSZAyOhl42 about 7 hours ago
- What three lies do we most often tell about Hanukkah? A Reform rabbi looks at myths about a redefined holiday: http://t.co/tWA57qRHfF about 8 hours ago
- We're sending a warm welcome to Temple Shalom of Central Florida in Oxford, FL - our newest URJ member congregation! http://t.co/eEEDbIhkT3 about 10 hours ago
- Hanukkah vignettes from unexpected places - Montana, Idaho, & Utah - exemplify the value of religious freedom: http://t.co/Vl7RzC01Vg about 11 hours ago