Leave a Reply
- The Torah In Haiku: Va-et'chanan
- The New (Old) Jewish Diet: It's Not What You Think!
- What Does a Rabbi Do on a Canoe Trip, Anyway?
- America’s Continuing Journey for Justice: I’ll Be There
- What's Jewish about Getting a Colonoscopy?
- Galilee Diary: Free to Be You and Me
- Reform Judaism, the Former Soviet Union, and the Next Great Jewish Renaissance
- How I Imbued Judaism into My Exercise Routine
- Praying for Pluralism: "It's About More Than Just a Wall"
- Birkenstocks Not Required: Why We Should All Be Environmental Stewards
The Reform Judaism blog, RJ.org, is the place to get the News and Views of Reform Jews from around North America and the world. RJ.org accepts submissions for posting. Read more.
- Should We Invite Conversion? November 20, 2008
- Silence is not an Option: Jews Ought to Support Construction of Muslim Community Center September 14, 2010
- Strengthening Reform 18: The Leaky Glass October 30, 2008
- Shabbat and the Law of Unintended Consequences August 29, 2012
- Response to the Gaza Violence December 28, 2008
- Honoring Congregations that are Leading the Way on Disabilities Inclusion July 30, 2015
- 10 Ways to Welcome Teens at the High Holidays July 23, 2015
- Tishah B’Av, the Grateful Dead, and the Power of Our Youth Work – Let’s continue it at the Biennial July 23, 2015
- How to Effectively Manage a Board or Committee Meeting July 23, 2015
- 4 Surprising Ways Camp Connects Us All July 21, 2015
- Kara: Thank you Joanne! I am so appreciative of how muc…
- Kara: Thank you! Can't wait to work with 'T'.…
- Kara: Thank you so much Steve,that means a great deal to…
- joanne Levy: Temple Israel of Long Beach California is well on …
- Lisa Levine: Dear Rick, Thank you for articulating so beautifu…
RAC haiku Jewish history congregations ARZA disability Rabbi Rick Jacobs B'nai Mitzvah Shabbat environment interfaith *Yom Kippur Teens High Holy Days Women parenting Outreach Prayer Membership children Holidays community family Youth Engagement *Passover CCAR camp Israel social action congregational life Summer Youth Experience d'var Torah current events *Rosh HaShanah politics Reform Judaism Education Jewish living Youth social justice NFTY torah *Music worship
Reform Movement on Twitter
- Shabbat shalom, friends! 07:35:00 PM July 31, 2015
- Are you listening? This week's #Torah portion, Va-et'chanan, in haiku: http://t.co/uDzljRuxOH http://t.co/wqwjF1FIXR 04:44:01 PM July 31, 2015
- RT @JewishRockRadio: Throwback to @RickRecht at @URJ #Biennial 2 years ago! Can't wait for this year's #Biennial in Orlando! http://t.co/P9… 04:08:11 PM July 31, 2015
- How tzitzit & friendship bracelets helped one teenager "tie" herself into #Jewish peoplehood: http://t.co/QxovEJBUzN http://t.co/zB5N6hrRjt 02:53:00 PM July 31, 2015
- The new (old) #Jewish diet: It's not what you think! http://t.co/8iBQbBm0xR http://t.co/uwFok3MeU9 01:11:00 PM July 31, 2015