Leave a Reply
- A Life-Changing Question: For Whom Are We Responsible?
- The Torah In Haiku: Va-et'chanan
- The New (Old) Jewish Diet: It's Not What You Think!
- What Does a Rabbi Do on a Canoe Trip, Anyway?
- America’s Continuing Journey for Justice: I’ll Be There
- What's Jewish about Getting a Colonoscopy?
- Galilee Diary: Free to Be You and Me
- Reform Judaism, the Former Soviet Union, and the Next Great Jewish Renaissance
- How I Imbued Judaism into My Exercise Routine
- Praying for Pluralism: "It's About More Than Just a Wall"
The Reform Judaism blog, RJ.org, is the place to get the News and Views of Reform Jews from around North America and the world. RJ.org accepts submissions for posting. Read more.
- Should We Invite Conversion? November 20, 2008
- Silence is not an Option: Jews Ought to Support Construction of Muslim Community Center September 14, 2010
- Strengthening Reform 18: The Leaky Glass October 30, 2008
- Shabbat and the Law of Unintended Consequences August 29, 2012
- Response to the Gaza Violence December 28, 2008
- 6 Ways to Make Everyone Feel Comfortable at Worship Services August 3, 2015
- Honoring Congregations that are Leading the Way on Disabilities Inclusion July 30, 2015
- 10 Ways to Welcome Teens at the High Holidays July 23, 2015
- Tishah B’Av, the Grateful Dead, and the Power of Our Youth Work – Let’s continue it at the Biennial July 23, 2015
- How to Effectively Manage a Board or Committee Meeting July 23, 2015
- Kara: Thank you Joanne! I am so appreciative of how muc…
- Kara: Thank you! Can't wait to work with 'T'.…
- Kara: Thank you so much Steve,that means a great deal to…
- joanne Levy: Temple Israel of Long Beach California is well on …
- Lisa Levine: Dear Rick, Thank you for articulating so beautifu…
High Holy Days ARZA interfaith haiku Youth Engagement *Yom Kippur politics RAC congregations social action disability Teens *Rosh HaShanah worship community camp *Music Jewish living Membership d'var Torah current events Outreach *Passover Women Israel family CCAR Prayer NFTY Holidays social justice Youth environment children congregational life Jewish history Reform Judaism Rabbi Rick Jacobs Education Summer Youth Experience Shabbat torah parenting B'nai Mitzvah
Reform Movement on Twitter
- "We won’t celebrate Tu BiSh'vat until January. But no matter: I need to talk about trees NOW." http://t.co/zwPasMPUpl http://t.co/GYjvUaVzIl about 18 minutes ago
- An Islamophobic comment on a plane makes a rabbinic student (re)consider interfaith relations: http://t.co/bn0q11SgvP http://t.co/vAyrC5SYog about 1 hour ago
- Six ways to make sure everyone feels comfortable at worship services: http://t.co/8Z8b5Ku9Oj http://t.co/iXMC9nGhSn about 3 hours ago
- Today is #NationalWatermelonDay! Try this Ottoman Salad from #Jewish chef @TinaWasserman: http://t.co/kfVksJ0WTg http://t.co/HRpEhNUPMj about 4 hours ago
- RT @UJAfedNY: Bubbie’s 90th birthday? Camper of the week award? Tell us: what made YOU smile this week? #MazelMonday http://t.co/Q3lI9scRXR about 5 hours ago