About Kate BigamKate Bigam is the URJ's Social Media and Community Manager. Prior to this, she served as a Congregational Representative for the URJ's East District and at the Religious Action Center as Press Secretary and as an Eisendrath Legislative Assistant. Kate is a native of Cuyahoga Falls, OH, and currently resides in Red Bank, N.J.
Leave a Reply
- Jews, Sports, and Superstitions
- City Girl to Solider Girl
- Galilee Diary: Jerusalem Day
- Social Action Legend Al Vorspan Reflects on "Letter from a Birmingham Jail"
- Science, Sanctity, and Spirituality
- The Torah In Haiku: Naso
- See, Count, and Interpret: The Three Hands of Rosh Chodesh
- Anat Hoffman: "World's 5th Most Influential Jew"
- Living the Scout Oath
- A Suburban Problem With a Summer Camp Solution
The Reform Judaism blog, RJ.org, is the place to get the News and Views of Reform Jews from around North America and the world. RJ.org accepts submissions for posting. Read more.
- Should We Invite Conversion? November 20, 2008
- Silence is not an Option: Jews Ought to Support Construction of Muslim Community Center September 14, 2010
- Strengthening Reform 18: The Leaky Glass October 30, 2008
- Shabbat and the Law of Unintended Consequences August 29, 2012
- Response to the Gaza Violence December 28, 2008
- The Warmth of a Synagogue Home in Israel! May 22, 2013
- Hectic Times, in the Very Best Way May 22, 2013
- Two Friends, Two Synagogues, One Jewish Community May 21, 2013
- Reform Movement Collecting Donations for Oklahoma Tornado Victims May 21, 2013
- The Blessing of a Special Guest at Congregation Emet VeShalom May 21, 2013
- The Blessing of a Special Guest at Congregation Emet VeShalom | RJ Blog: [...] Editor’s Note: This post is the firs…
- The Warmth of a Synagogue Home in Israel! | RJ Blog: [...] Editor’s Note: This post is the second o…
- Bob Loewy: We in New Orleans truly understand that cooperatio…
- Jane de Vries: I stumbled onto this blog quite by accident and i…
- Allen Hartman: Money is certainly a concern for many, but the ali…
congregational life politics Reform Judaism family *Passover torah Youth RAC Jewish living community *Rosh HaShanah parenting Teens disability social justice Prayer interfaith haiku B'nai Mitzvah social action camp Holidays Shabbat Campaign for Youth Engagement Rabbi Eric Yoffie *Music High Holy Days *Yom Kippur children current events NFTY Women Biennial 2011 environment worship Interreligious food Orthodox ARZA Jewish history d'var Torah Israel Outreach Education