by Rabbi Andy Bachman Earlier today, I stood on the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art together with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and many of Congregation Beth Elohim’s (CBE) neighbors and friends—the Brooklyn Public Library, The High Line, the Guggenheim Museum, the Tenement Museum, and many, many others. I was absolutely thrilled […]Read more
Category: Happenings RSS feed for this section
- December Dilemmas Melt into Chocolate
- The Three Lies We Tell About Hanukkah
- Rejoice, for I Have Faith
- Scissors, Lies, and Videotape: A Look at Race Relations in the U.S.
- Eight Great Sci-Tech Experiences to Celebrate Hanukkah!
- Hearing the Call, Hitting the Road: A Conversation with Bruce Feiler
- How Can We Deal with the So-Called "December Dilemma"?
- Hanukkah Video Round-Up: Which is Your Favorite?
- This Hanukkah, Commit to Shaping a More Progressive Israel
- The Torah In Haiku: Vayeishev
The Reform Judaism blog, RJ.org, is the place to get the News and Views of Reform Jews from around North America and the world. RJ.org accepts submissions for posting. Read more.
- Should We Invite Conversion? November 20, 2008
- Silence is not an Option: Jews Ought to Support Construction of Muslim Community Center September 14, 2010
- Strengthening Reform 18: The Leaky Glass October 30, 2008
- Shabbat and the Law of Unintended Consequences August 29, 2012
- Response to the Gaza Violence December 28, 2008
- This Month in The Tent: Brochures for Your Congregations at the Holidays December 18, 2014
- Because of NFTY, I Learned… December 16, 2014
- Sacred Partnership: Achieving the Right Balance in Your Congregation December 10, 2014
- What’s Jewish About These Laws? December 10, 2014
- The Mi Shebeirach Quilt December 9, 2014
- Because of NFTY, I Learned… | RJ Blog: […] Because of NFTY, I learned how to welcom…
- BellyJhonsonn: Teenage is considered as the worry free age and pe…
- Responding to the Jewish Nation State Bill » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names: […]  http://blogs.rj.org/blog/2014/06/19/…
- Finding My Voice and Connecting with God | Kutz Camp: […] Originally posted on RJ.org […]…
- Ellen Zimmerman: Wonderful post, Josh. I feel the same way about mu…
environment Youth parenting camp NFTY *Rosh HaShanah Holidays CCAR *Yom Kippur community Shabbat family Outreach Women d'var Torah Rabbi Eric Yoffie High Holy Days RAC disability Teens B'nai Mitzvah Youth Engagement Jewish living interfaith Israel torah congregational life Rabbi Rick Jacobs Jewish history food politics social action haiku current events Education *Music worship children Prayer social justice *Passover Summer Youth Experience ARZA Reform Judaism
Reform Movement on Twitter
- RT @gokesher: Just in time for Hanukkah, #GoKesher's Summer 2015 Trip Dates! Share them with a friend! http://t.co/beEgkAJr6P http://t.co/C… about 2 minutes ago
- Hanukkah on the go? Wherever you are tonight, we've got a menorah for you! Light our virtual hanukkiyah: http://t.co/U3NsWCZVGo about 56 minutes ago
- At #Hanukkah, we take a look at the miracle of expanding oil & its appearances in our texts: http://t.co/alRTQtNEFv http://t.co/bjLzrbPnEn about 2 hours ago
- RT @jdforward: Freedom, songs of hope, and great lamb chops with @BarackObama at @WhiteHouse on #Hanukkah http://t.co/cbBjm6maFI @Jane_Eisn… about 3 hours ago