by Jim Cherney I had the great pleasure to participate in the Beutel Seminar in Israel for 10 days in January. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the program, it is an education/ enrichment seminar sponsored by the Saltz Education Center of the World Union for Progressive Judaism. Reform and Progressive Jews from […]Read more
Category: Anita Saltz International Education Center RSS feed for this section
- The Torah In Haiku: Va-et'chanan
- The New (Old) Jewish Diet: It's Not What You Think!
- What Does a Rabbi Do on a Canoe Trip, Anyway?
- America’s Continuing Journey for Justice: I’ll Be There
- What's Jewish about Getting a Colonoscopy?
- Galilee Diary: Free to Be You and Me
- Reform Judaism, the Former Soviet Union, and the Next Great Jewish Renaissance
- How I Imbued Judaism into My Exercise Routine
- Praying for Pluralism: "It's About More Than Just a Wall"
- Birkenstocks Not Required: Why We Should All Be Environmental Stewards
The Reform Judaism blog, RJ.org, is the place to get the News and Views of Reform Jews from around North America and the world. RJ.org accepts submissions for posting. Read more.
- Should We Invite Conversion? November 20, 2008
- Silence is not an Option: Jews Ought to Support Construction of Muslim Community Center September 14, 2010
- Strengthening Reform 18: The Leaky Glass October 30, 2008
- Shabbat and the Law of Unintended Consequences August 29, 2012
- Response to the Gaza Violence December 28, 2008
- Honoring Congregations that are Leading the Way on Disabilities Inclusion July 30, 2015
- 10 Ways to Welcome Teens at the High Holidays July 23, 2015
- Tishah B’Av, the Grateful Dead, and the Power of Our Youth Work – Let’s continue it at the Biennial July 23, 2015
- How to Effectively Manage a Board or Committee Meeting July 23, 2015
- 4 Surprising Ways Camp Connects Us All July 21, 2015
- Kara: Thank you Joanne! I am so appreciative of how muc…
- Kara: Thank you! Can't wait to work with 'T'.…
- Kara: Thank you so much Steve,that means a great deal to…
- joanne Levy: Temple Israel of Long Beach California is well on …
- Lisa Levine: Dear Rick, Thank you for articulating so beautifu…
Summer Youth Experience community NFTY children B'nai Mitzvah torah Jewish history *Rosh HaShanah Education Reform Judaism *Passover Holidays Israel Youth Youth Engagement social action CCAR Outreach Women Rabbi Rick Jacobs *Yom Kippur Jewish living camp family social justice Prayer ARZA High Holy Days current events parenting *Music Shabbat d'var Torah disability Membership congregational life interfaith environment congregations RAC haiku politics Teens worship
Reform Movement on Twitter
- Shabbat shalom, friends! 07:35:00 PM July 31, 2015
- Are you listening? This week's #Torah portion, Va-et'chanan, in haiku: http://t.co/uDzljRuxOH http://t.co/wqwjF1FIXR 04:44:01 PM July 31, 2015
- RT @JewishRockRadio: Throwback to @RickRecht at @URJ #Biennial 2 years ago! Can't wait for this year's #Biennial in Orlando! http://t.co/P9… 04:08:11 PM July 31, 2015
- How tzitzit & friendship bracelets helped one teenager "tie" herself into #Jewish peoplehood: http://t.co/QxovEJBUzN http://t.co/zB5N6hrRjt 02:53:00 PM July 31, 2015
- The new (old) #Jewish diet: It's not what you think! http://t.co/8iBQbBm0xR http://t.co/uwFok3MeU9 01:11:00 PM July 31, 2015