Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- What Does a Rabbi Do on a Canoe Trip, Anyway?
- America’s Continuing Journey for Justice: I’ll Be There
- What's Jewish about Getting a Colonoscopy?
- Galilee Diary: Free to Be You and Me
- Reform Judaism, the Former Soviet Union, and the Next Great Jewish Renaissance
- How I Imbued Judaism into My Exercise Routine
- Praying for Pluralism: "It's About More Than Just a Wall"
- Birkenstocks Not Required: Why We Should All Be Environmental Stewards
- The Torah In Haiku: D'varim
- Crossing the Border, Jewish at the Boundaries
The Reform Judaism blog, RJ.org, is the place to get the News and Views of Reform Jews from around North America and the world. RJ.org accepts submissions for posting. Read more.
- Should We Invite Conversion? November 20, 2008
- Silence is not an Option: Jews Ought to Support Construction of Muslim Community Center September 14, 2010
- Strengthening Reform 18: The Leaky Glass October 30, 2008
- Shabbat and the Law of Unintended Consequences August 29, 2012
- Response to the Gaza Violence December 28, 2008
- 10 Ways to Welcome Teens at the High Holidays July 23, 2015
- Tishah B’Av, the Grateful Dead, and the Power of Our Youth Work – Let’s continue it at the Biennial July 23, 2015
- How to Effectively Manage a Board or Committee Meeting July 23, 2015
- 4 Surprising Ways Camp Connects Us All July 21, 2015
- Sacred Giving: How Reform Congregations are Reimagining Financial Support July 21, 2015
- Kara: Thank you Joanne! I am so appreciative of how muc…
- Kara: Thank you! Can't wait to work with 'T'.…
- Kara: Thank you so much Steve,that means a great deal to…
- joanne Levy: Temple Israel of Long Beach California is well on …
- Lisa Levine: Dear Rick, Thank you for articulating so beautifu…
community Rabbi Rick Jacobs *Music Reform Judaism Outreach interfaith Israel d'var Torah Jewish history Teens *Passover CCAR disability Holidays environment current events haiku Education congregations worship Youth High Holy Days camp ARZA politics B'nai Mitzvah family Prayer parenting congregational life children social action Youth Engagement Summer Youth Experience torah *Yom Kippur *Rosh HaShanah Membership NFTY Jewish living Women social justice Shabbat RAC
Reform Movement on Twitter
- RT @ynetnews: Netanyahu reacts to the J'lem Pride parade stabbing attack - http://t.co/EamEc27hyw about 1 hour ago
- We echo the sentiments in this statement from #Israel's Reform Movement after a stabbing at Jerusalem's pride parade: http://t.co/pn5AWOcIeK about 1 hour ago
- This week's #Torah portion is Va-et'chanan, "I [Moses] Pleaded with the Eternal." Brush up before #Shabbat: http://t.co/TapGAyvMpm about 2 hours ago
- Sometimes, fulfilling your passion means quitting your day job... literally: http://t.co/uTF1u3qCYT via @WexnerTweets http://t.co/Xn9GfZLe3e about 4 hours ago
- "Kol hakavod to @NFTY teens who go off the beaten path to gain unique perspective on Israel." http://t.co/9Za6R77ljT http://t.co/Rjormz4bie about 5 hours ago