Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- The Torah In Haiku: Vayigash
- Sing Us the Songs of Zion
- Putting an End to Detentions in Israel
- Video Roundup: Happy 8th Night of Hanukkah!
- Galilee Diary: Seeking Common Ground
- A Post-High School Gap Year, Israeli-Style
- A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Minister Walk into a Performance Hall...
- The Torah In Haiku: Mikeitz
- 8 Great Jewish Apps for Hanukkah
- Galilee Diary: Chanukah Gelt
The Reform Judaism blog, RJ.org, is the place to get the News and Views of Reform Jews from around North America and the world. RJ.org accepts submissions for posting. Read more.
- Should We Invite Conversion? November 20, 2008
- Silence is not an Option: Jews Ought to Support Construction of Muslim Community Center September 14, 2010
- Strengthening Reform 18: The Leaky Glass October 30, 2008
- Shabbat and the Law of Unintended Consequences August 29, 2012
- Response to the Gaza Violence December 28, 2008
- Remembering Arik Einstein, Who Helped Change the World A Little Bit December 8, 2013
- Fostering Inclusion and Accessibility at the 2013 Biennial December 8, 2013
- Join the Virtual Biennial Experience! December 5, 2013
- On Being a Jewish Father December 5, 2013
- Eileh Ezkerah: These I Will Remember December 5, 2013
- Jordan Friedman: I agree with you, with the caveat that I believe i…
- You Can Be At the 2013 Biennial Too! | Vassar Temple Blog: […] Attend some of the activities “vir…
- Lee Weinberger: I agree with Rabbi Gold and only say the Kaddish f…
- Meredith: I really appreciate these emails, the insights are…
- Eileh Ezkerah: These I Will Remember | RJ Blog: […] with an alternative. As was discussed …
*Rosh HaShanah Israel social action *Music CCAR d'var Torah environment caring community Summer Youth Experience Women Education torah Jewish living social justice Youth Engagement Rabbi Eric Yoffie community camp parenting family *Yom Kippur politics worship Interreligious haiku High Holy Days *Passover Outreach Reform Judaism RAC Jewish history congregational life Teens Prayer NFTY food interfaith disability B'nai Mitzvah ARZA Holidays Shabbat Youth children
Reform Movement on Twitter
- RT @bholtzman: It's happening! Getting ready for @URJ #biennial13 http://t.co/PlER4HWvKh about 5 minutes ago
- Shavua tov, may you have a good week! What are you looking forward to this week? You can probably guess our answer. (Hint: #Biennial13.) 06:01:00 PM December 07, 2013
- #Shabbat shalom, friends. Wishing you the best on this Friday afternoon. (And looking forward to next week in San Diego for #Biennial13!) 04:00:35 PM December 06, 2013
- Whoops! Our "Shavua tov!" post just went up... BEFORE Shabbat. If you caught that (now-deleted) tweet, please ignore until tomorrow. :) 03:35:42 PM December 06, 2013