Millions of parents chose camp for their child or teen because of the immense benefits of the experience. Not only does camp foster making new friends and learning 21st century life skills like independence, problem-solving, and teamwork, but it’s also fun! As the summer fades and children return to school, ACA chief executive officer, Peg Smith, reminds parents to pack a few extra items from camp in the school backpack.
Tag Archives | back to school
- Camp Heroes Support Gift of Life October 12, 2011
- 12 Ways to Make Shabbat Services at Your Congregation More Like Camp July 30, 2012
- The Football Rebellion and Striking the Right Balance at Camp June 5, 2012
- Beyond the music: Summer camp performers build Jewish community, identity February 25, 2013
- “Amazing Experiences That Words Cannot Explain” February 4, 2013
- The Makings of a Jewish Science Camp January 31, 2013
- Welcome Home, Camp and Israel Participants | Camp Coleman: [...] on October 4, 2012 By Lois Rubin, NFTY in ...
- From the URJ Camp & Israel Programs Blog: Thanks for your feedback, Jordan. The URJ Camp &am...
- Jordan Friedman: I am sure that many who frequent the Reform Jewish...
sports Tisha B’Av safety Shabbat Israel songleading enrollment staff most read prayer israel experience tikun olam Munich leadership video Mitzvah Corps israel education fund raising music High Holy Days shlichim program security Olympics American Conference of Cantors philanthropy torah special needs Taglit-Birthright camp skills marketing greening observance Kivun advocates camp impact environment social action Hava Nashira community camp director Foundation for Jewish Camp URJ Biennial campaign for youth engagement research
Read about your program
Follow us on Twitter
URJCampKalsman: Just welcomed all of our first time taste of Kalsman campers to camp! So excited to have them checking out camp!
11 months ago
11 months ago