In every year, in every song, and in every sunrise, I feel a stronger sense of purpose, commitment and spiritual growth than I did in the last, and I hope and pray that I continue to feel that awe in the face of such a holy community.
on June 7, 2012
My experience at Hava Nashira has not only equipped me to be a better and stronger songleader, but it has truly changed my life for the better. The people you meet here are exceptional and the relationships that you make are completely lifelong. This group is truly one of a kind.
Last week I had the accidental good fortune of being part of a new AviChai Foundation program called Kivun. This program invited young leaders from URJ and Ramah camps to work together at camp sites across the country to delve deeply into a particular area of camping and leadership, doing so in partnership with these two movements in a desire to share best practices, to learn from each other, and to create more meaningful relationships among all those who care about the work of Jewish camping.
- Camp Heroes Support Gift of Life October 12, 2011
- 12 Ways to Make Shabbat Services at Your Congregation More Like Camp July 30, 2012
- The Football Rebellion and Striking the Right Balance at Camp June 5, 2012
- Beyond the music: Summer camp performers build Jewish community, identity February 25, 2013
- “Amazing Experiences That Words Cannot Explain” February 4, 2013
- The Makings of a Jewish Science Camp January 31, 2013
- Welcome Home, Camp and Israel Participants | Camp Coleman: [...] on October 4, 2012 By Lois Rubin, NFTY in ...
- From the URJ Camp & Israel Programs Blog: Thanks for your feedback, Jordan. The URJ Camp &am...
- Jordan Friedman: I am sure that many who frequent the Reform Jewish...
Read about your program
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago