Charlotte Sall is a long time Eisner camper and staff member currently spending a gap year in Serbia working with underprivileged youth. In this blog post, she writes about her experience celebrating Rosh Hashanah in a country with fewer than 2,000 Jews.
on November 9, 2011
on October 5, 2011
On Rosh Hashanah, Rabbi Block spoke about Israel engagement. In his sermon, he especially noted the wonderful programming at Greene Family Camp to teach campers about what it means to love Israel.
on September 26, 2011
As far as Emma Nathanson knows, she’s the only Jewish student among about 725 at General McLane High School in Erie County. Even in a small Jewish community like hers, preparations have begun for the High Holy Days.
- Camp Heroes Support Gift of Life October 12, 2011
- 12 Ways to Make Shabbat Services at Your Congregation More Like Camp July 30, 2012
- The Football Rebellion and Striking the Right Balance at Camp June 5, 2012
- Beyond the music: Summer camp performers build Jewish community, identity February 25, 2013
- “Amazing Experiences That Words Cannot Explain” February 4, 2013
- The Makings of a Jewish Science Camp January 31, 2013
- Welcome Home, Camp and Israel Participants | Camp Coleman: [...] on October 4, 2012 By Lois Rubin, NFTY in ...
- From the URJ Camp & Israel Programs Blog: Thanks for your feedback, Jordan. The URJ Camp &am...
- Jordan Friedman: I am sure that many who frequent the Reform Jewish...
Read about your program
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago