Stephen Weitzman is currently a member of the URJ North American Board and serves as Chair of the URJ Special Needs Camping Committee. In this blog he discusses some of the sessions at URJ Biennial and the future of special needs camping.
on November 15, 2011
As Thanksgiving approaches, we prepare to spend time with our families and reflect on the things we appreciate in our lives. I personally am grateful for having had the opportunity for the past 5 summers to be a part of the Mitzvah Corps program at Kutz.
- Camp Heroes Support Gift of Life October 12, 2011
- 12 Ways to Make Shabbat Services at Your Congregation More Like Camp July 30, 2012
- The Football Rebellion and Striking the Right Balance at Camp June 5, 2012
- Beyond the music: Summer camp performers build Jewish community, identity February 25, 2013
- “Amazing Experiences That Words Cannot Explain” February 4, 2013
- The Makings of a Jewish Science Camp January 31, 2013
- Welcome Home, Camp and Israel Participants | Camp Coleman: [...] on October 4, 2012 By Lois Rubin, NFTY in ...
- From the URJ Camp & Israel Programs Blog: Thanks for your feedback, Jordan. The URJ Camp &am...
- Jordan Friedman: I am sure that many who frequent the Reform Jewish...
Read about your program
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago