The most read content in the last issue featured the Eisner and Crane Lake half marathon!
on August 8, 2012
The most read content in the last issue featured 12 ways to make Shabbat at your congregation more like camp!
on August 1, 2012
Last week’s most read content in The Clipboard included two stories about the power of engaging youth in our camps, Israel programs, NFTY and within our congregations, a prank at Camp Harlam turned into a blessing and three generations of love at Jacobs Camp.
on July 26, 2012
Last week’s most read content in The Clipboard included an explanation from Jacobs Camp Director J.C. Cohen about why he sends his kids to two different Jewish camps every summer, a reflection from a Kutz participant who got to meet with URJ President Rabbi Rick Jacobs and a look back at sixty incredible years of OSRUI and URJ camping.
on July 18, 2012
Last week’s most read content in The Clipboard included a walk down memory lane from Camp Harlam, the story of how a handful of courageous OSRUI staff saved lives and the somewhat unexpected details of a day in the life of a camp director.
on July 11, 2012
Last week’s most read content in The Clipboard included a reflection from the Associate Dean of Hebrew Union College in LA on returning to Kutz Camp to drop off her kids, the story of Evan Traylor’s journey from a junior youth group event at camp to being elected NFTY North American President, and a video of Eisner Camp’s high-energy opening day ceremony.
on July 5, 2012
Last week’s most read content in The Clipboard included a reflection from a camp parent on receiving her first-ever camp letter, a look at two schools of thought around the “no cellphone” policies at camps around the country and one parent’s path to preparing her daughter for camp—and herself to let go.
- Camp Heroes Support Gift of Life October 12, 2011
- 12 Ways to Make Shabbat Services at Your Congregation More Like Camp July 30, 2012
- The Football Rebellion and Striking the Right Balance at Camp June 5, 2012
- Beyond the music: Summer camp performers build Jewish community, identity February 25, 2013
- “Amazing Experiences That Words Cannot Explain” February 4, 2013
- The Makings of a Jewish Science Camp January 31, 2013
- Welcome Home, Camp and Israel Participants | Camp Coleman: [...] on October 4, 2012 By Lois Rubin, NFTY in ...
- From the URJ Camp & Israel Programs Blog: Thanks for your feedback, Jordan. The URJ Camp &am...
- Jordan Friedman: I am sure that many who frequent the Reform Jewish...
Read about your program
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago