Before we had left, our colleagues tossed us bits and pieces of what to expect: “Just wait until you have to drag someone out of a ‘burning’ building!” and “Oooh, you’ll get to walk through fire!” As intriguing as those things sounded, no one really could have prepared me for what became an eye-opening, thought-provoking, and unforgettable journey.
- Camp Heroes Support Gift of Life October 12, 2011
- 12 Ways to Make Shabbat Services at Your Congregation More Like Camp July 30, 2012
- The Football Rebellion and Striking the Right Balance at Camp June 5, 2012
- Beyond the music: Summer camp performers build Jewish community, identity February 25, 2013
- “Amazing Experiences That Words Cannot Explain” February 4, 2013
- The Makings of a Jewish Science Camp January 31, 2013
- Welcome Home, Camp and Israel Participants | Camp Coleman: [...] on October 4, 2012 By Lois Rubin, NFTY in ...
- From the URJ Camp & Israel Programs Blog: Thanks for your feedback, Jordan. The URJ Camp &am...
- Jordan Friedman: I am sure that many who frequent the Reform Jewish...
enrollment URJ Biennial torah environment Shabbat philanthropy Hava Nashira Olympics Kivun research observance Foundation for Jewish Camp shlichim program camp skills marketing High Holy Days greening leadership israel experience songleading safety camp director music fund raising advocates Tisha B’Av prayer israel education Munich tikun olam Mitzvah Corps campaign for youth engagement social action video security American Conference of Cantors most read sports staff camp impact special needs Israel Taglit-Birthright community
Read about your program
Follow us on Twitter
URJCampKalsman: Just welcomed all of our first time taste of Kalsman campers to camp! So excited to have them checking out camp!
11 months ago
11 months ago