Jerry Kaye, the Director of URJ Olin-Sang-Ruby Union Institute, has been invited to be one of 18 noted professionals from around North America and Israel to sit on the CASJE Panel for Jewish Educational Leadership.
on April 20, 2012
on September 27, 2011
Enrollment in nonprofit Jewish summer camps in North America is steadily increasing – and there are more innovative Jewish camping experiences than ever before, according to the recently released strategic plan of The Foundation for Jewish Camp (FJC).
on August 18, 2011
The pilot project, designed to get young people thinking about charitable giving, is one more in a long list of innovative activities, specialized staff training, trips to Israel and guest artists that nonprofit overnight camps have added to keep kids engaged in Jewish life.
- Camp Heroes Support Gift of Life October 12, 2011
- 12 Ways to Make Shabbat Services at Your Congregation More Like Camp July 30, 2012
- The Football Rebellion and Striking the Right Balance at Camp June 5, 2012
- Beyond the music: Summer camp performers build Jewish community, identity February 25, 2013
- “Amazing Experiences That Words Cannot Explain” February 4, 2013
- The Makings of a Jewish Science Camp January 31, 2013
- Welcome Home, Camp and Israel Participants | Camp Coleman: [...] on October 4, 2012 By Lois Rubin, NFTY in ...
- From the URJ Camp & Israel Programs Blog: Thanks for your feedback, Jordan. The URJ Camp &am...
- Jordan Friedman: I am sure that many who frequent the Reform Jewish...
Read about your program
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago