Charlotte Sall is a long time Eisner camper and staff member currently spending a gap year in Serbia working with underprivileged youth. In this blog post, she writes about her experience celebrating Rosh Hashanah in a country with fewer than 2,000 Jews.
on November 9, 2011
on October 27, 2011
In this article by Allison Rosner Cohen, she discusses how her URJ Camp and Israel experiences have paved the way for her current role as the Director of Marketing and Communcations at the Foundation for Jewish Camp.
on June 21, 2011
This speech was presented at Friday night services by Temple member Mikah Atkind who spent her fall semester on the EIE Program in Israel. Mikah vividly describes the EIE experience and takes us through a journey of Israel and the great friendships that grew from her semester in Israel.
- Camp Heroes Support Gift of Life October 12, 2011
- 12 Ways to Make Shabbat Services at Your Congregation More Like Camp July 30, 2012
- The Football Rebellion and Striking the Right Balance at Camp June 5, 2012
- Beyond the music: Summer camp performers build Jewish community, identity February 25, 2013
- “Amazing Experiences That Words Cannot Explain” February 4, 2013
- The Makings of a Jewish Science Camp January 31, 2013
- Welcome Home, Camp and Israel Participants | Camp Coleman: [...] on October 4, 2012 By Lois Rubin, NFTY in ...
- From the URJ Camp & Israel Programs Blog: Thanks for your feedback, Jordan. The URJ Camp &am...
- Jordan Friedman: I am sure that many who frequent the Reform Jewish...
Read about your program
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago