What does a hero look like today? What does it take to be a hero? This summer, five of the URJ Camps partnered with the Gift of Life Foundation to host Bone Marrow Registry Drives, in an effort to “find heroes” who match those in need of a bone marrow transplant.
Tag Archives | tikun olam
- Camp Heroes Support Gift of Life October 12, 2011
- 12 Ways to Make Shabbat Services at Your Congregation More Like Camp July 30, 2012
- The Football Rebellion and Striking the Right Balance at Camp June 5, 2012
- Beyond the music: Summer camp performers build Jewish community, identity February 25, 2013
- “Amazing Experiences That Words Cannot Explain” February 4, 2013
- The Makings of a Jewish Science Camp January 31, 2013
- Welcome Home, Camp and Israel Participants | Camp Coleman: [...] on October 4, 2012 By Lois Rubin, NFTY in ...
- From the URJ Camp & Israel Programs Blog: Thanks for your feedback, Jordan. The URJ Camp &am...
- Jordan Friedman: I am sure that many who frequent the Reform Jewish...
torah music Foundation for Jewish Camp songleading leadership camp director security campaign for youth engagement philanthropy Mitzvah Corps Tisha B’Av enrollment video observance High Holy Days URJ Biennial prayer Taglit-Birthright sports Munich camp impact camp skills staff community environment safety Kivun marketing tikun olam israel education Olympics social action fund raising shlichim program greening special needs most read Israel research israel experience Shabbat Hava Nashira American Conference of Cantors advocates
Read about your program
Follow us on Twitter
URJCampKalsman: Just welcomed all of our first time taste of Kalsman campers to camp! So excited to have them checking out camp!
11 months ago
11 months ago