Being around all of the Chalutzim campers and staff on this trip made me realize what I could do to make a difference in the world. We are all different individuals who fit together like puzzle pieces when working as a kehillah (community).
on July 6, 2015
Our favorite part was the evening program, when we bonded around the campfire and let our worries burn away.
on July 3, 2015
We regrouped and discussed why we chose the statements we chose and what they meant to us. I was so happy to see the level of engagement and the thoughtful discussion that came out of the learning session. I was also thrilled to hear that of the 14 campers and 2 counselors who were present, 10 said that they were planning a trip to Israel in the very near future!
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- L’Shanah Tovah! September 4, 2013
- First Session 2015 Bonim Unit Update 1 June 13, 2015
- First Session 2015 Chalutzim Unit Update 2 July 6, 2015
- First Session 2015 Kesher Trip July 6, 2015
- E-tone Summer 2015 Session 1, Issue 3 July 4, 2015
- Giving the Next Generation Access to Their Dreams | NFTY Alumni |: […] a specific way. (Of course, if you want ...
- Samantha DeNitto: It sounds like they are having so much fun! Thank ...
- Dahlia Lithwick: Thank you Rabbi Rosenberg! What a great way to ap...
Follow us on Twitter
- Amen: http://t.co/3fnenKwFuL @URJCampColeman
- Happy (exhausted) campers! Thank you @URJCampColeman & @URJSports6 #intercession #lifeoftodd http://t.co/cYo6XQwSG2
- Amen: http://t.co/3fnenKf4Dd @URJCampColeman
- Group 1 from @URJCampColeman wishes everyone a Shabbat Shalom! #NFTYIsrael #summer2015 http://t.co/xOOKzBFDKr