Wondering what you should do this Labor Day Weekend (August 30-September 2)? Bring your family and join us for URJ Camp Coleman’s annual Family Camp!
on May 9, 2013
The transition from Zikaron to Atzmaut, tempered by the horrifying news of a pigua (terrorist attack) in Boston, really struck me. How can you be so sad, mourning thousands of Israel’s fallen in the very place where Rabin was assassinated, and then, in just one day, transition into singing and dancing outside of City Hall in Jerusalem?
on May 9, 2013
Want to come back to Camp and enjoy Shabbat in the Hillman Chapel, eat Nellie’s delicious fried chicken, and spend a lazy day hanging out in camp? How about leave your permanent mark on a 12×12 brick at Camp? We need to grow our network. I’m working with the Camp team to get in touch with and connect more alumni from the past 50 years of Coleman’s history, and to do this we need your help.
on April 8, 2013
While you’re packing one toothbrush, one toothpaste tube and some floss for your time at Coleman, we invite you to pack doubles and donate the extras when you arrive at camp!
on March 27, 2013
Each year during Passover tradition tells us to rid our houses of chametz (items that are not Kosher for Passover) and stock up on Kosher for Passover foods like macaroons, fruits and vegetables, and of course matzah. We all know that matzah can be purchased by the box or case, but did you know that you can actually make your own matzah?
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- Opening Day Video and First Full Day June 13, 2011
- Recipes from Jewish Cooking- Yum! July 11, 2012
- Family Camp 2013! May 10, 2013
- Israel and Israelis May 9, 2013
- A Letter to Coleman Alumni (and Contest!) May 9, 2013
- Lucy Adelman: THAT'S MY BROTHER!!!! We love Camp Coleman!!!...
- Shaina: Get fan's in the rooms please...
- Happy camper: How about some wifi? ;)...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp Coleman starts:
in 18 days, 8 hours, 23 minutes, 57 seconds