Camper Amelia Kushner took on a special Mitzvah project for her Bat Mitzvah- one that is near and dear to her heart. Amelia raised enough money to send a special friend to Camp Coleman this summer.
on March 23, 2015
Molly didn’t suspect a thing since he always liked to see camp at different parts of the year. Little did she know, that Justin had coordinated with her family and friends, to propose at the place they met.
on March 4, 2015
On Saturday morning the group came together in a two-part meeting. We discussed our Strategic plan touching on topics such as Alumni relations, connection to Israel, board development, programming, local councils, staff development and lay leader recruitment.
on February 26, 2015
Did you know that 1 in every 4 Georgian children is food insecure? This means 1 in 4 kids has limited or uncertain availability of nutritionally adequate and safe foods. The Atlanta Community Food Bank works to lower statistics like these and increase the availability of food in the area. As a Jewish community we are obligated by mitzvot to help ensure that everyone has access to food necessary to sustain life.
on February 26, 2015
We’re so proud of Shelby Shoup, Coleman camper since 2009, and Emily Groff, Coleman camper since 2006 and one of our summer 2015 songleaders, for being recognized as runners up in the NFTY D’var Torah Competition and NFTY Song Competition respectively. Mazel tov to these two talented Colemanites!
on February 4, 2015
The Israel seminar was an intense intellectual and emotional experience that changed our understanding of our world. Everything we did was an exhilarating adventure, from what we learned to the people we met.
on January 28, 2015
There’s a certain feeling one gets when you pass the Coleman sign, turning into camp. An air of anticipation and excitement for the upcoming summer fills you as you come down Coleman Drive. This time, however, we weren’t arriving to stay for two months, merely for the weekend.
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- L’Shanah Tovah! September 4, 2013
- An Unknown Hero July 16, 2013
- A Special Bat Mitzvah Project March 23, 2015
- Mazel Tov Alumni! March 23, 2015
- How We Got Our Coleman Spirit March 5, 2015
- Julia: I had the best summer ever this year, and Media wa...
- Camp Coleman: We do! We just started one- urjcampcoleman...
- Camp Coleman: It depends on how hungry everyone is! A 9x13" dis...
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
630 days, 17 hours, 8 minutes, 36 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJCampColeman it was 21 yrs ago when I worked at Coleman! One of the best summers of my life! #coleman #1994 #USA ✌
- Want to see who's going to be on staff this summer? Check out the first edition of the #summer2015 staff preview! http://t.co/mEzRV5nFYo
- Wow, seeing the small preview of staff coming this year to @URJCampColeman has me so excited
- when your name is on the @URJCampColeman staff preview list, you know you're old. where did the past 11 years go?! http://t.co/pKUN8GeNyE