There’s a certain feeling one gets when you pass the Coleman sign, turning into camp. An air of anticipation and excitement for the upcoming summer fills you as you come down Coleman Drive. This time, however, we weren’t arriving to stay for two months, merely for the weekend.
on January 28, 2015
on January 24, 2015
URJ Camp Coleman is proud to announce that the Camper Cabin renovation campaign will be completed this spring with special thanks to Rabbi Gayle Pomerantz of Temple Beth Sholom of Miami Beach, FL.
on November 20, 2014
But most importantly, I understand that I have the opportunity to teach individuals that they have the power to make a difference. I want my campers to know they have the power to do something big with their lives. They have the potential to do anything they put their mind too, they just need someone to believe in them.
on August 25, 2014
For 50 minutes after breakfast on Thursday morning, our Hot ShoTz (and our faculty) showed their stuff, and offered equally engaging experiential Tefillah programs in areas as diverse as playdough prayer, writing their own stories prayer, Cold-Pray (a Coldplay service), Improv, and “The Theatre is Our Temple,” where campers had a chance to examine and discuss movie and TV clips that portrayed Judaism.
on August 8, 2014
The URJ’s shlichim (Israeli emissaries) were privileged last month to participate in a webinar with Natan Sharansky, the chairman of the Jewish Agency for Israel, in which he discussed the ongoing Operation Protective Edge and its implications for the shlichim, who were working in the Diaspora as conflict escalated in Israel.
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- L’Shanah Tovah! September 4, 2013
- An Unknown Hero July 16, 2013
- (Re)treat Yourself- Coleman’s 2015 Staff Retreat January 28, 2015
- Huge Thanks to Rabbi Gayle Pomerantz, Men’s 8 Cabin Under Construction January 24, 2015
- Alumni Newsletter January 2015 January 15, 2015
- Julia: I had the best summer ever this year, and Media wa...
- Camp Coleman: We do! We just started one- urjcampcoleman...
- Camp Coleman: It depends on how hungry everyone is! A 9x13" dis...
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
569 days, 0 hours, 20 minutes, 46 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @rachel_rossss @URJCampColeman We are all full of anticipation!!!
- @URJCampColeman when do we get emailed about machon!!
- @SteinatDavis - @URJCampColeman, we snap instead of clapping. I sometimes do it at Davis, then forget why I'm the only one. #nadiviating.
- @sbbEZas123 @URJCampColeman Pound the table with an open palm! Louder than snapping...