Becca Swerdlow was just 16 years old when she made her first trip to Israel. It was the summer before her junior year at Lake Brantley High School, and she joined a group from Georgia’s Camp Coleman on a six-week trip. When she returned, she told her mother that she would be going back—permanently—and as soon as possible.
Tag Archives | aliyah
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- Opening Day Video and First Full Day June 13, 2011
- Recipes from Jewish Cooking- Yum! July 11, 2012
- Family Camp 2013! May 10, 2013
- Israel and Israelis May 9, 2013
- A Letter to Coleman Alumni (and Contest!) May 9, 2013
- Lucy Adelman: THAT'S MY BROTHER!!!! We love Camp Coleman!!!...
- Shaina: Get fan's in the rooms please...
- Happy camper: How about some wifi? ;)...
Davis Academy\ Torah hillel Alumni presentations holidays Nadiv shlichim 50th Celebration NFTY Opening Day Mandatory Optionals Faculty Bobby Harris tzedakah Mitzvot Bonim second session music e-tone Olim Newspaper Shabbat staff Kesher Sara Beth Berman video Chalutzim JTFN l'dor v'dor leadership Tarbut first session Gilad Shalit mishlachat Machon social action Passover NFTY in Israel jewish camp Jewish Cooking summer 2012 Israel Maccabiah
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp Coleman starts:
in 17 days, 7 hours, 0 minutes, 53 seconds