Becca Swerdlow was just 16 years old when she made her first trip to Israel. It was the summer before her junior year at Lake Brantley High School, and she joined a group from Georgia’s Camp Coleman on a six-week trip. When she returned, she told her mother that she would be going back—permanently—and as soon as possible.
Tag Archives | aliyah
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- Opening Day Video and First Full Day June 13, 2011
- Recipes from Jewish Cooking- Yum! July 11, 2012
- Family Camp 2013! May 10, 2013
- Israel and Israelis May 9, 2013
- A Letter to Coleman Alumni (and Contest!) May 9, 2013
- Lucy Adelman: THAT'S MY BROTHER!!!! We love Camp Coleman!!!...
- Shaina: Get fan's in the rooms please...
- Happy camper: How about some wifi? ;)...
shlichim Mitzvot Bonim summer 2012 hillel Alumni Shabbat holidays Kesher Israel leadership second session Mandatory Optionals Chalutzim social action Torah Machon Olim Nadiv jewish camp presentations first session Maccabiah Gilad Shalit tzedakah Jewish Cooking music Bobby Harris l'dor v'dor JTFN Passover mishlachat Tarbut staff NFTY in Israel 50th Celebration Davis Academy\ Sara Beth Berman Faculty video Opening Day e-tone NFTY Newspaper
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp Coleman starts:
in 20 days, 16 hours, 29 minutes, 9 seconds