With thoughts of wood-fired pizza, some of our Kesher and Chalutzim campers embarked on a day of bread oven construction.
on September 12, 2011
Over the summer the Chalutzim unit went out to help victims of the April 27th tornado that swept though the state Alabama. As a student at the University of Alabama I witnessed this event take place from my dorm room window and watched as it made its way effortlessly across the ground. Every day I am constantly reminded of what happened when driving down the street seeing trees that are torn down or seeing what is left of a building that my friends and I use to go to just a few months ago.
on July 23, 2011
It’s not often that you find a group of teenagers eager to clean showers and toilets, wash floors and blinds, break down furniture and haul it to a dumpster, and create meaningful art projects that they can’t take home with them. Yet, that’s just what our Chalutzim campers did first week of Second Session on “Mitzvah Day.”
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- NEW Camp Construction Update April 2, 2013
- Recipes from the Campscape Garden July 3, 2011
- Who Guards the Doorways to the Earth? June 19, 2013
- Coleman’s 50th Anniversary- A Reawakening June 16, 2013
- Shabbat Message from Bobby June 14, 2013
- Jewish Family Camp Listings: [...] SOUTHERN FAMILY CAMPSURJ Camp Coleman (Cleve...
- Jeff Goodchild: As always, the message, the warmth, and spirit of ...
- Mindy Bloom: Love reading about Camp Bobby !!! Thanks! Looking ...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp Coleman starts:
7 days, 18 hours, 5 minutes, 31 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @MichaelTorop shared a teaching about eco-mezuzot during a Kesher Elective. Check out our blog for pics! http://t.co/C8JtwKyHO8 #jewishcamp
- RT @dolgiexxoo: @URJCampColeman WE HAVE ARRIVED IN ISRAEL! hello from Tel Aviv!!!
- @URJCampColeman WE HAVE ARRIVED IN ISRAEL! hello from Tel Aviv!!!
- It's trip day for Bonim-Nachshonim and Machon and #mitzvah day for Kesher and Chalutzim! Such a great day!