Looking back, I can see that the whole experience of being at camp opened a new door to Jewish life for me. I took a tremendous step in owning my Judaism. It was no longer something my parents were telling me to do; it was something I was personally connecting to.
on July 13, 2012
It makes you think…what other Jewish experience do we give our kids that makes them absolutely beg their parents for the chance to do it again? I can’t think of even one.
on July 11, 2012
This photo project is just one small part of the URJ’s July online theme, which will focus on and highlight the many opportunities for Reform Jewish summer youth experiences. Share your memories and we’ll feature you in our online Facebook album!
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- Opening Day Video and First Full Day June 13, 2011
- Recipes from Jewish Cooking- Yum! July 11, 2012
- Family Camp 2013! May 10, 2013
- Israel and Israelis May 9, 2013
- A Letter to Coleman Alumni (and Contest!) May 9, 2013
- Lucy Adelman: THAT'S MY BROTHER!!!! We love Camp Coleman!!!...
- Shaina: Get fan's in the rooms please...
- Happy camper: How about some wifi? ;)...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp Coleman starts:
in 25 days, 0 hours, 35 minutes, 26 seconds
Follow us on Twitter
10 months ago
10 months ago