There’s only so much that can be said in a letter. To truly know what it feels like to walk the streets of sefat, stand on top of a mountain overlooking the golan heights, or visit sites that are holy to millions of people all over the world, you really have to be here in person.
on November 17, 2011
Becca Swerdlow was just 16 years old when she made her first trip to Israel. It was the summer before her junior year at Lake Brantley High School, and she joined a group from Georgia’s Camp Coleman on a six-week trip. When she returned, she told her mother that she would be going back—permanently—and as soon as possible.
on July 16, 2011
Check out this video of the famous bean skit and note from our NFTY in Israel campers!
on July 11, 2011
While we’re starting off a very exciting Second Session here at Camp, our 11th Grade campers are having a fabulous experience in Israel on the NFTY in Israel program. Check out this Shabbat “break” that they filmed and read some writings that they wanted to share with everyone!
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- Opening Day Video and First Full Day June 13, 2011
- Recipes from Jewish Cooking- Yum! July 11, 2012
- Family Camp 2013! May 10, 2013
- Israel and Israelis May 9, 2013
- A Letter to Coleman Alumni (and Contest!) May 9, 2013
- Lucy Adelman: THAT'S MY BROTHER!!!! We love Camp Coleman!!!...
- Shaina: Get fan's in the rooms please...
- Happy camper: How about some wifi? ;)...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp Coleman starts:
in 20 days, 1 hour, 35 minutes, 42 seconds