On June 26th, we left Camp Coleman for the Tsofim Girls’ Camping Trip! It was so beautiful- fun! We hiked to a waterfall and got to play in it for a while, then we sang songs and made s’mores by the campfire, and we enjoyed each other’s company in tents.
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- NEW Camp Construction Update April 2, 2013
- Recipes from the Campscape Garden July 3, 2011
- Coleman’s 50th Anniversary- A Reawakening June 16, 2013
- Shabbat Message from Bobby June 14, 2013
- Introducing Your Summer 2013 Leadership Team June 11, 2013
- Jeff Goodchild: As always, the message, the warmth, and spirit of ...
- Mindy Bloom: Love reading about Camp Bobby !!! Thanks! Looking ...
- Lori Harrison Glassberg: Susan Linder sent me the link!...
Faculty Bonim social action Mandatory Optionals summer 2012 Shabbat music e-tone 50th Celebration first session NFTY in Israel memories NFTY Davis Academy\ presentations Alumni JTFN holidays staff jewish camp Machon video Kesher hillel Chalutzim Tarbut Maccabiah Torah Israel Bobby Harris Sara Beth Berman Passover Olim Newspaper summer 2013 Opening Day Nadiv mishlachat shlichim Gilad Shalit Mitzvot leadership Cornerstone Jewish Cooking
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp Coleman starts:
5 days, 19 hours, 59 minutes, 9 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Scheduling a @ramahdarom & @URJCampColeman intercamp prog. Suggested lyrical dance event for program directors. It's you & me, @sattermann!
- Bonim girls prepare for their special tree climbing program! http://t.co/jhVQb0QOiz
- #ThingsILike @URJCampColeman
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/BVQYwwqPTJ ▸ Top stories today via @URJCampColeman @campkintail @URJCampGeorge