The Olim Program brings together staff members from four URJ Camps (Coleman, Eisner, Crane Lake and Harlam) for three weekend-long kallot (retreats) at each summer camp. This two-year program at our respective summer camps allows us to become leaders in the camp community and strengthen our skills as staff members and attend the unforgettable retreats that come three times a year.
Tag Archives | staff development
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- Opening Day Video and First Full Day June 13, 2011
- Recipes from Jewish Cooking- Yum! July 11, 2012
- Family Camp 2013! May 10, 2013
- Israel and Israelis May 9, 2013
- A Letter to Coleman Alumni (and Contest!) May 9, 2013
- Lucy Adelman: THAT'S MY BROTHER!!!! We love Camp Coleman!!!...
- Shaina: Get fan's in the rooms please...
- Happy camper: How about some wifi? ;)...
Mandatory Optionals Torah Chalutzim second session e-tone Kesher Faculty NFTY Nadiv social action Newspaper Jewish Cooking Bobby Harris Passover Machon leadership Tarbut Sara Beth Berman Maccabiah first session Opening Day Olim music Bonim staff presentations Israel video Shabbat Gilad Shalit hillel Alumni Davis Academy\ NFTY in Israel 50th Celebration l'dor v'dor summer 2012 tzedakah jewish camp holidays JTFN shlichim mishlachat Mitzvot
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp Coleman starts:
in 17 days, 17 hours, 12 minutes, 26 seconds