On June 26th, we left Camp Coleman for the Tsofim Girls’ Camping Trip! It was so beautiful- fun! We hiked to a waterfall and got to play in it for a while, then we sang songs and made s’mores by the campfire, and we enjoyed each other’s company in tents.
- Confessions from a first-time camp mom and staff member: A staff week recap June 9, 2012
- NEW Camp Construction Update April 2, 2013
- Recipes from the Campscape Garden July 3, 2011
- Who Guards the Doorways to the Earth? June 19, 2013
- Coleman’s 50th Anniversary- A Reawakening June 16, 2013
- Shabbat Message from Bobby June 14, 2013
- Jewish Family Camp Listings: [...] SOUTHERN FAMILY CAMPSURJ Camp Coleman (Cleve...
- Jeff Goodchild: As always, the message, the warmth, and spirit of ...
- Mindy Bloom: Love reading about Camp Bobby !!! Thanks! Looking ...
first session Alumni NFTY Israel Bonim Torah NFTY in Israel Machon Cornerstone video Chalutzim summer 2012 Gilad Shalit Jewish Cooking memories presentations Olim leadership Passover e-tone holidays jewish camp Faculty summer 2013 Tarbut JTFN music Mandatory Optionals Opening Day Kesher Shabbat shlichim social action Newspaper Davis Academy\ 50th Celebration mishlachat Maccabiah Sara Beth Berman hillel staff Mitzvot Bobby Harris Nadiv
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp Coleman starts:
7 days, 20 hours, 36 minutes, 35 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @MichaelTorop shared a teaching about eco-mezuzot during a Kesher Elective. Check out our blog for pics! http://t.co/C8JtwKyHO8 #jewishcamp
- RT @dolgiexxoo: @URJCampColeman WE HAVE ARRIVED IN ISRAEL! hello from Tel Aviv!!!
- @URJCampColeman WE HAVE ARRIVED IN ISRAEL! hello from Tel Aviv!!!
- It's trip day for Bonim-Nachshonim and Machon and #mitzvah day for Kesher and Chalutzim! Such a great day!