Hi! My name is Candice and I am the Dining Room Manager at Crane Lake Camp this summer. There are many meals on camp that I enjoy, but my personal favorite is meatballs. There are so many Crane Lake Camp meal hacks that I have seen so far at camp. For example, I have seen staff eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with hot sauce and peanut butter and banana sandwiches. My personal favorite meal hack at camp is deviled eggs using eggs off the salad bar. I would say the most popular dessert at camp is definitely churros. At home, […]
on July 5, 2015
Do you want to see how we celebrate July 4th at CLC? Check this out!
on July 2, 2015
Being in this Crane Lake community has opened my eyes to a realm of possibilities for future professional goals and ways to have an impact on the future generations of campers and staff members. For the first three years of being a counselor I was a lifeguard/swim instructor at the pool. I would teach lessons day in and day out making sure the kids were learning and having fun at the same time, just as equally in the bunk. However, as time moved forward I knew that I could not always have the luxurious lifestyle of being a pool lifeguard. […]
on July 2, 2015
Read all about daily life in the Crane Lake Bubble! Written and produced by campers, the Daily Bubble gives you all you need to know in one place. Daily Bubble Monday, July 6th Daily Bubble Sunday, July 5th Daily Bubble Saturday, July 4th Daily Bubble Friday, July 3rd Daily Bubble Thursday, July 2nd Welcome to the Daily Bubble July 2nd
on June 30, 2015
This summer we are celebrating our 18th summer as a URJ camp. Cory Hermann shares her experiences throughout her time at camp.
- CLC Helps Out in Sandy Relief April 26, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Maccabia 2012 LIVE! Tweeting, Blogging, Photos, and More August 12, 2012
- CLC From a Different Perspective July 6, 2015
- July 4th at CLC! July 5, 2015
- Shabbat Snippets 7/4 July 4, 2015
- Emilio: One of the more popular associated with the CMS pr...
- John Smith: I'm a crane laker and I don't do any of this....
- Gail Fishman Gerwin: It has been a pleasure to read about acvities at C...
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
712 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes, 5 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Here we go again! Good morning! (at @URJCraneLake Camp in West Stockbridge, MA) https://t.co/IGYux4JHuj
- Our @URJCraneLake group was tired from their journey over the Atlantic, but excited to start traveling! http://t.co/EGVu7JnBYV
- @URJCraneLake had it's opening day today and I have lots of feelings about not being there #campenvy #allthefeelings http://t.co/7HO8DVQNod
- Wishing @URJEisnerCamp and @URJCraneLake a wondering opening day!