Meet Candice, our newest Dining Room Manager!
on July 5, 2015
Do you want to see how we celebrate July 4th at CLC? Check this out!
on July 2, 2015
Being in this Crane Lake community has opened my eyes to a realm of possibilities for future professional goals and ways to have an impact on the future generations of campers and staff members. For the first three years of being a counselor I was a lifeguard/swim instructor at the pool. I would teach lessons day in and day out making sure the kids were learning and having fun at the same time, just as equally in the bunk. However, as time moved forward I knew that I could not always have the luxurious lifestyle of being a pool lifeguard. […]
on July 2, 2015
Read all about daily life in the Crane Lake Bubble! Written and produced by campers, the Daily Bubble gives you all you need to know in one place. Daily Bubble Tuesday, July 7th Daily Bubble Monday, July 6th Daily Bubble Sunday, July 5th Daily Bubble Saturday, July 4th Daily Bubble Friday, July 3rd Daily Bubble Thursday, July 2nd Welcome to the Daily Bubble July 2nd
on June 30, 2015
This summer we are celebrating our 18th summer as a URJ camp. Cory Hermann shares her experiences throughout her time at camp.
- CLC Helps Out in Sandy Relief April 26, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Maccabia 2012 LIVE! Tweeting, Blogging, Photos, and More August 12, 2012
- CLC From a Different Perspective July 6, 2015
- July 4th at CLC! July 5, 2015
- Shabbat Snippets 7/4 July 4, 2015
- Emilio: One of the more popular associated with the CMS pr...
- John Smith: I'm a crane laker and I don't do any of this....
- Gail Fishman Gerwin: It has been a pleasure to read about acvities at C...
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
713 days, 10 hours, 6 minutes, 8 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Received this letter in the post today from two of my campers at @urjcranelake, Camp america… https://t.co/udhvVzKXxv
- @NFTYRCVP and I are so excited to visit @URJEisnerCamp and @URJCraneLake today! http://t.co/ufZua0y6H4
- Here we go again! Good morning! (at @URJCraneLake Camp in West Stockbridge, MA) https://t.co/IGYux4JHuj
- Our @URJCraneLake group was tired from their journey over the Atlantic, but excited to start traveling! http://t.co/EGVu7JnBYV