This week’s Jewish value is Sakranut, meaning curiosity. Curiosity can take many different forms at camp; we can show curiosity by trying new things, asking questions and stepping out of our comfort zone.
on July 30, 2015
“Kesher has become something we love!” Kesher are the electives taught by our faculty—the rabbis, cantors, and educators who spend a week or two with us at camp and help to make Judaism come alive for our campers. Check out the Kesher courses being offered this week!
on July 29, 2015
It has been a privilege and a pleasure, to work with these amazing young people these past few summers. Their contribution to Crane Lake has been remarkable. They have helped us all to truly become part of Am Israel, the nation of Israel.
on July 28, 2015
The Crane Lake Bubble is filled with refreshed laughs, hugs and smiles. The sun was shining and the day was great! Opening Day went smoother than we could have imagined, after paperwork was checked, cans were donated and name tags were made, campers made their way to their bunk to reunite with old friends and meet new friends! As the sunset lit up the sky, Olim surrounded our community with the unrolled Torah. We all sang and danced as we welcomed second session 2015!
on July 28, 2015
Not only was it an unfamiliar place, but there were so many unfamiliar faces – everyone to be exact. I came to Crane Lake Camp as a new Machon (counselor in training) and I was thrown into a unit that had been together for years.
on July 26, 2015
Crane Lake is filled with lots of laughs, smiles and energy all day long! Once a week, we will share a unit update with you from our unit heads about what our campers have been up to. We hope you get a sense of all the exciting things going on in our Crane Lake community!
- CLC Helps Out in Sandy Relief April 26, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Maccabia 2012 LIVE! Tweeting, Blogging, Photos, and More August 12, 2012
- This Week’s Jewish Value: Sakranut July 31, 2015
- Tikkun Crane Lake- Kesher 2015 July 30, 2015
- My Israel Journey…40 Years and Counting July 29, 2015
- Abby pharaoh: sorry I can't stop writing and praising this bril...
- Abigail: hi this is Abby or better known as Pharaoh, I love...
- Aliza Burton: awesome, Susan! Briana says hi :-)...
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
737 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes, 3 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Missing your child at camp? @URJCraneLake parent shares why distance is a good thing http://t.co/BSWRpNm8Nj http://t.co/0hijv8IoVK
- Camp is Still Awesome: The Language of "When." #urjscitech #camp http://t.co/yH8B0G3Nno @URJCamps @URJEisnerCamp @urjscitech6 @URJCraneLake
- It is so good to be here! #whatrabbisdo @URJCraneLake @JewishCamp http://t.co/Obip1M6p7e
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/wQ3ipaPhXc Stories via @URJCraneLake @northstarcamp @frostvalley