Sending Hanukkah wishes from the Eisner Crane Lake Family to your Family!
on November 27, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving from Us to You! We are so thankful for the incredible camp community we have. What are you thankful for?
on November 12, 2014
There are so many things that make Crane Lake unique and important to the lives of our campers and staff. This includes everything from the unforgettable friendships we make to writing our own stories into the Crane Lake history books. This summer will be a particularly special one for Crane Lake, as it marks our Chai (18th) summer as a Union for Reform Judaism Camp. To honor our URJ Chai birthday we will be rolling out our “Journey to 18” Buzzfeed-style blog posts that celebrate the Crane Lake experience. The “Journey to 18” is your opportunity to share with us […]
on November 12, 2014
It’s almost Thanksgiving, and we can’t help but keep smiling about this past summer at Crane Lake and how special it really was. Sometimes it takes time to realize the power of a summer like the summer of 2014, and we think now is a good time to reflect on the highlights. The summer began with jaws dropping as people entered the red gates and saw our new Chadar Ochel. This new facility enabled us to eat as a community and celebrate Shabbat all together for the first time in many years. Not only were we able to be together, […]
on August 19, 2014
This year’s Maccabia was absolutely incredible. There were so many memories that campers and staff of Blue Destruction and White Creation will never forget. Here is a small glimpse into the action packed four and half days of Maccabia 2014.
on August 16, 2014
Our final Shabbat services were led by Nitzanim and Olim, the youngest and oldest units on camp. Here are some of the writings they read for the Crane Lake community on Friday night and Saturday morning. Their words made our last Shabbat together incredibly special. By Ashlee This is my first year at camp and I was warmly welcomed. I was taught a lot of traditions like the special CLC birthday song and the lunch time song – Everybody Dance Now. I am now a part of these traditions. That have been going through this camp from well honestly I […]
on August 13, 2014
Captains ’14 have done an incredible job leading Crane Lake in Maccabia this week. They’ve been busy doing all sorts of things to make this color war the best yet. Here are a few reflections written by the captains on how their days have been. Caleb C. I became a new camper here at Crane Lake this year in Olim as the only new camper out of 78. All of the campers and staff worked to make me feel welcome and within the first two days, Crane Lake already felt like my second home. Being a first-year captain during color […]
- CLC Helps Out in Sandy Relief April 26, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Maccabia 2012 LIVE! Tweeting, Blogging, Photos, and More August 12, 2012
- Happy Hanukkah! December 16, 2014
- What are we Thankful for? November 27, 2014
- Journey to 18 November 12, 2014
- John Smith: I'm a crane laker and I don't do any of this....
- Gail Fishman Gerwin: It has been a pleasure to read about acvities at C...
- Gail L.: Yay - they're home!...
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
513 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes, 4 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @SixDepotCafe yum! http://t.co/NzRaUOPbbe
- Still looks like home, even covered in snow! #01266 #winterintheberkshures http://t.co/r0LYRsU5J8
- RT @WhatJewWannaEat: Mexican Chocolate Latkes on the blog today! Plus, if you live in #Austin, you can watch me make these… http://t.co/eIC…
- Shavua tov from #hellerwexler #familycamp join us in January for our family ski weekend http://t.co/PgW8zI3Suw http://t.co/IeKtM7gpiZ