It is not often that a group of 125 teenagers has the opportunity to spend an extended period of time working closely with and getting to know a group of children with special needs.
on August 24, 2011
What a busy few days we have had! Here in the bubble (or at camp), we often talk about how time works differently.
on August 21, 2011
At 10:00am the red gate swung open on State Line Road and Camp Chazak families arrived ready for new experiences. Their was excitement in the air and the entire Chazak team was beaming!
on June 2, 2011
Two things that I am passionate about are camp and special education. Before coming to work for Eisner, I worked for five years as a special education teacher. Day in and day out, I would try and come up with creative new ways for my students to learn. More than anything, I wanted my students to be able to connect with the material and not just memorize it.
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Maccabia 2012 LIVE! Tweeting, Blogging, Photos, and More August 12, 2012
- Olim Fellows Repairing the World One Bunk at a Time July 8, 2011
- Camp Store, grUVy Wear, Bunk 1 and More May 22, 2013
- CLC Helps Out in Sandy Relief April 26, 2013
- Thank You! “I Cannot Wait to See this Dining Hall” March 19, 2013
- milfhunter: I have study not 1 write-up in your blog. You’re...
- Insurance: Comments are these wonderful signal blogposts over...
- polish site: I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills ...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Crane Lake starts:
in 33 days, 9 hours, 49 minutes, 40 seconds