Written by Greg Kellner, Senior Assistant Director, Crane Lake Camp Over the last few months I have seen my favorite Berkshire ice cream appearing all over the place: Whole Foods, Fairway, Wild By Nature, and other stores. I began to wonder, what’s the secret to SoCo’s success? I called Dan, who owns the company, got in my car and drove up to the Berkshires, and sat down with Dan to learn more about the ice cream that I grew up loving! During the summer, SoCo is a packed hangout for both Crane Lake and Eisner staff and, on visiting [...]
Tag Archives | Chanukah Gift
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Maccabia 2012 LIVE! Tweeting, Blogging, Photos, and More August 12, 2012
- Olim Fellows Repairing the World One Bunk at a Time July 8, 2011
- Camp Store, grUVy Wear, Bunk 1 and More May 22, 2013
- CLC Helps Out in Sandy Relief April 26, 2013
- Thank You! “I Cannot Wait to See this Dining Hall” March 19, 2013
- milfhunter: I have study not 1 write-up in your blog. You’re...
- Insurance: Comments are these wonderful signal blogposts over...
- polish site: I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills ...
garden Staff orientation Debby hineini New Camper Jewish alumni NFTY chanukah Crane Lake Israel faculty Camp opening day Chanukah Gift heller wexler color war Maccabia friendship Community #jewishcamp love Harlam Daily Bubble CLC summer 2012 Director berkshires because of camp music #summercamp Camp Chazak family retreat NFTY Convention Shabbat Kehillah family Lake video Special Needs Camp Coleman camp music Construction
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Crane Lake starts:
in 33 days, 9 hours, 35 minutes, 59 seconds