by Greg Kellner, Senior Assistant Director, URJ Crane Lake Camp During the wintertime, I try to drive up to the Berkshires as much as possible. As an assistant director, you don’t get so much time to enjoy all that the Berkshires has to offer during the summer, so I try to experience it during the Winter. Today is Tu B’Shvat, the New Year of the Trees! It’s a great day to get out of the city and experience nature for all that it has to offer. For me, it’s enough to just get out of the city and drive the [...]
Tag Archives | fair trade
on February 8, 2012
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Maccabia 2012 LIVE! Tweeting, Blogging, Photos, and More August 12, 2012
- Olim Fellows Repairing the World One Bunk at a Time July 8, 2011
- Camp Store, grUVy Wear, Bunk 1 and More May 22, 2013
- CLC Helps Out in Sandy Relief April 26, 2013
- Thank You! “I Cannot Wait to See this Dining Hall” March 19, 2013
- milfhunter: I have study not 1 write-up in your blog. You’re...
- Insurance: Comments are these wonderful signal blogposts over...
- polish site: I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills ...
music Camp Coleman Lake CLC Maccabia color war Shabbat #summercamp #jewishcamp Construction garden Kehillah opening day camp music New Camper Daily Bubble NFTY Convention Camp Chazak berkshires heller wexler alumni NFTY love chanukah Crane Lake orientation Chanukah Gift family Camp Debby summer 2012 faculty family retreat Jewish Israel friendship video hineini Special Needs because of camp Director Community Harlam Staff
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Crane Lake starts:
in 31 days, 17 hours, 47 minutes, 0 seconds