By Greg Kellner, Senior Assistant Director Summer 2012 began for me at the end of May. I’ve spent the past two months pouring over every inch of camp, preparing for the summer and then ensuring that everything continues to flow smoothly. One of the first things I did when I moved up to camp was worked with Vivian, a local organic farmer and longtime friend to get our garden planted early enough so campers would enjoy what it would provide. A couple of days ago, in my travels around camp, I stumbled upon Mike Fixler’s* “Tikkun Olam Actions” Olim Kesher group, [...]
on June 4, 2012
Dear Friends, Summer is just around the corner! We have moved to camp, staff have begun arriving, and we are all busy setting up and starting our pre-camp training. We cannot wait for our Israeli staff to arrive this weekend! On June 3rd, we hosted our annual New Campers Day – with 80 families spending the day with us. They were joined by nearly 40 senior staff and counselors, who introduced them to camp facilities and activities. Our goal was for every new camper to end the day excited to come back and see their new friends, and for every [...]
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Maccabia 2012 LIVE! Tweeting, Blogging, Photos, and More August 12, 2012
- Olim Fellows Repairing the World One Bunk at a Time July 8, 2011
- Camp Store, grUVy Wear, Bunk 1 and More May 22, 2013
- CLC Helps Out in Sandy Relief April 26, 2013
- Thank You! “I Cannot Wait to See this Dining Hall” March 19, 2013
- milfhunter: I have study not 1 write-up in your blog. You’re...
- Insurance: Comments are these wonderful signal blogposts over...
- polish site: I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills ...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Crane Lake starts:
in 31 days, 13 hours, 46 minutes, 32 seconds