Our first Shabbat of the session was an amazing experience, even the sun came out in time for Kabbalat Shabbat Friday evening up on the hill. The rest of the night was filled with dinner, prayer led by Olim in the Beit T’filah, song sessionin in the Beit Am and Israeli dancing on the Quad.
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Noach: The Power of a Rainbow October 16, 2015
- B’reishit: Back to the Beginning October 9, 2015
- Why I Sent My Girls to Jewish Sleep Away Camp August 24, 2015
- tim parker: Hanukkah Wishes for you and your Family! http:/...
- Music Still Has the Power to Move Us | URJ Eisner Camp: […] is the opportunity to gain important per...
- Karyn Gallant: And this is one of the big reasons we send our chi...
friendship #tbt Newsletter shabbat nftyne Prayer Camp Chazak #tripday outdoors Eisner music #arts Torah #JDAM manor house #jewishcamp beacuse of camp Art campchazak boys Israel special needs berkshire social justice #tikkunolam impact of camp #maccabiah nature Alumni greening bordman #eisner55th camp video Teva #openingceremony #ribnight #openingday NFTY opening day tikkun olam environment #summercamp artists
Follow us on Twitter
- Proud to be faculty and to send my kids to this camp - https://t.co/gWpzZOVKDN Kol hakavod Louis Bordman @URJEisnerCamp
- The newest addition to our lobby! Thanks @urjscitech6 @urjeisnercamp @urjcranelakecamp #urjcamps #cantwaitforsummer https://t.co/x1ZoRL7qwr
- Amazing to get together with all of our Boston staff (especially the Brandeis squad) #brandeislove… https://t.co/Mks3IWp2t6
- Eisner and Crane Lake campers and staff having a blast at NFTY-NE's Fall Conclavette! #eisner… https://t.co/xgqC59PAEc