Our first Shabbat of the session was an amazing experience, even the sun came out in time for Kabbalat Shabbat Friday evening up on the hill. The rest of the night was filled with dinner, prayer led by Olim in the Beit T’filah, song sessionin in the Beit Am and Israeli dancing on the Quad.
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Amir: Building Gardens, Growing Communities @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- JTFN @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- Our Oldest Campers Bringing Hebrew to Life for Our Youngest Campers August 15, 2014
- percy priest lake fishing: There's certainly a lot to know about this issue....
- www.z-its.ru: Ultimately when investing in a DVR for your survei...
- oil Change Spring Hill: Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I f...
friendship greening Art beacuse of camp berkshire Alumni nftyne #jewishcamp social justice boys campchazak #tikkunolam environment artists Prayer tikkun olam camp manor house Camp Chazak video music #openingday #tbt outdoors shabbat #openingceremony Teva Newsletter nature opening day Eisner #arts Torah #JDAM special needs #ribnight #tripday impact of camp Israel #maccabiah bordman NFTY #summercamp #eisner55th
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
404 days, 21 hours, 43 minutes, 18 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- What I Did at Summer Camp | Eisner Camp http://t.co/ukId6eQnFA via @urjeisnercamp
- Hey Eisner Camp @rabbidanny: #elulmitzvahchallenge is up & running. People are posting will you? #betheone http://t.co/6R80jEJX08
- Getting a speech about composting at @hucjir #nykallah2014. The @urjeisnercamp ppl are all like
- @URJEisnerCamp #myhappyplace Picking up a new generation http://t.co/tX1aKzdWu0