Our first Shabbat of the session was an amazing experience, even the sun came out in time for Kabbalat Shabbat Friday evening up on the hill. The rest of the night was filled with dinner, prayer led by Olim in the Beit T’filah, song sessionin in the Beit Am and Israeli dancing on the Quad.
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Amir: Building Gardens, Growing Communities @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- JTFN @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- Our Oldest Campers Bringing Hebrew to Life for Our Youngest Campers August 15, 2014
- Magician In NY: What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of p...
- 犀利士: This is really interesting, You’re an excessivel...
- สถานที่ท่องเที่ยวกาญจนบุรี: ” Somehow, during the the Korean War [1950-1953]...
video boys social justice Prayer nature music Camp Chazak #jewishcamp #tbt #arts bordman artists NFTY #JDAM Art #tripday impact of camp Eisner shabbat special needs #openingceremony beacuse of camp opening day friendship manor house environment #eisner55th #openingday Newsletter Torah #summercamp nftyne #ribnight #maccabiah Alumni outdoors greening Teva campchazak Israel tikkun olam berkshire camp #tikkunolam
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
421 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes, 32 seconds ago