Our first Shabbat of the session was an amazing experience, even the sun came out in time for Kabbalat Shabbat Friday evening up on the hill. The rest of the night was filled with dinner, prayer led by Olim in the Beit T’filah, song sessionin in the Beit Am and Israeli dancing on the Quad.
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Why I Sent My Girls to Jewish Sleep Away Camp August 24, 2015
- Jewish Life Weekly Update – Maccabiah and More August 14, 2015
- Unit Head Update – Maccabiah, Trips, and More! August 11, 2015
- Music Still Has the Power to Move Us | URJ Eisner Camp: […] is the opportunity to gain important per...
- Karyn Gallant: And this is one of the big reasons we send our chi...
- Balentine family: Great stuff happens @ Eisner! That's why we send...
music #jewishcamp tikkun olam #ribnight opening day Art Alumni boys special needs Israel social justice nature bordman #eisner55th #tripday #tbt artists greening Prayer outdoors #tikkunolam Camp Chazak environment camp manor house #summercamp #arts shabbat Teva friendship #JDAM #openingceremony beacuse of camp Torah impact of camp NFTY video Eisner campchazak #openingday Newsletter #maccabiah berkshire nftyne
Follow us on Twitter
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/1BvBAmy85d Stories via @tbarmcamps @URJEisnerCamp @ChildrenNature
- #tbt to Opening Day as we prepare for our new and prospective camper weekend #eisner #futurecampers… https://t.co/pDvjN6jwlp
- RT @URJ: A new study says Israelis are among the happiest people in the word - no joke! http://t.co/XJXZeIxtg9 http://t.co/BB7QIb8w4D
- It's officially #Fall at Eisner! @ URJ Eisner Camp https://t.co/M50XZiahZC