Our first Shabbat of the session was an amazing experience, even the sun came out in time for Kabbalat Shabbat Friday evening up on the hill. The rest of the night was filled with dinner, prayer led by Olim in the Beit T’filah, song sessionin in the Beit Am and Israeli dancing on the Quad.
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Eisner Camp Staff Participate in Roswell Klal Yisrael Fellowship January 8, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah! December 16, 2014
- What are we Thankful for? November 27, 2014
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
nftyne #tripday Alumni friendship Newsletter opening day environment Art #JDAM Prayer campchazak #arts music social justice Eisner beacuse of camp #openingceremony camp #maccabiah video special needs manor house Torah artists #tbt #tikkunolam #openingday NFTY tikkun olam Israel #eisner55th Teva greening shabbat berkshire #jewishcamp Camp Chazak bordman #summercamp nature boys #ribnight outdoors impact of camp
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
590 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 40 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- #HappyPurim check out our video https://t.co/tmwunqFjEK how do you eat a #hamantashen ?
- Don't let the snow get you down. 115 days until camp #summertimeforever
- @URJEisnerCamp @URJOSRUI @URJCampNewman Love Jewish camp? Join us NOW for a week long discussion of why its awesome http://t.co/Rm9JBjsUnm
- @LisaEdelstein NICE! As you said in your show camp builds character.You have an open invitation if you are ever in the Berkshires