Our first Shabbat of the session was an amazing experience, even the sun came out in time for Kabbalat Shabbat Friday evening up on the hill. The rest of the night was filled with dinner, prayer led by Olim in the Beit T’filah, song sessionin in the Beit Am and Israeli dancing on the Quad.
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Amir: Building Gardens, Growing Communities @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- JTFN @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- Our Oldest Campers Bringing Hebrew to Life for Our Youngest Campers August 15, 2014
- www.z-its.ru: Ultimately when investing in a DVR for your survei...
- oil Change Spring Hill: Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I f...
- Danielle: I have been exploring for a little for any high qu...
Art Newsletter bordman #openingceremony tikkun olam #jewishcamp environment nftyne boys social justice #JDAM Eisner #maccabiah artists outdoors #eisner55th special needs Prayer Camp Chazak shabbat #summercamp camp #tbt friendship #ribnight campchazak #openingday greening #tripday #arts Alumni Torah #tikkunolam NFTY manor house Teva nature impact of camp berkshire opening day beacuse of camp Israel video music
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
400 days, 18 hours, 15 minutes, 23 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- What I Did at Summer Camp | Eisner Camp http://t.co/ukId6eQnFA via @urjeisnercamp
- Hey Eisner Camp @rabbidanny: #elulmitzvahchallenge is up & running. People are posting will you? #betheone http://t.co/6R80jEJX08
- Getting a speech about composting at @hucjir #nykallah2014. The @urjeisnercamp ppl are all like
- @URJEisnerCamp #myhappyplace Picking up a new generation http://t.co/tX1aKzdWu0