Our first Shabbat of the session was an amazing experience, even the sun came out in time for Kabbalat Shabbat Friday evening up on the hill. The rest of the night was filled with dinner, prayer led by Olim in the Beit T’filah, song sessionin in the Beit Am and Israeli dancing on the Quad.
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Watch Our Garden Grow May 18, 2015
- Emily Messinger Director of the Northeast Teen Collective May 7, 2015
- Four Women of the Wall April 22, 2015
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
nftyne Prayer tikkun olam music #maccabiah #openingday #summercamp campchazak impact of camp Eisner Camp Chazak Newsletter opening day #tikkunolam special needs Israel #jewishcamp manor house beacuse of camp #openingceremony NFTY boys shabbat camp Alumni Art outdoors bordman berkshire social justice #JDAM #ribnight nature environment friendship greening video Torah artists #arts #tripday Teva #eisner55th #tbt
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJEisnerCamp Win custom tees for your summer camp or event: https://t.co/pMDqiwSlfw
- RT @URJ: Our prayers go out to all affected by the Amtrak crash. We remember especially Rachel Jacobs, z"l, a @NFTY alum: http://t.co/baEIt…
- @urjeisnercamp alumni on the green at URJYouth @urjkutzcamp @mitzvahcorps @urjcamps @nfty urj @ URJ… https://t.co/3XarudosRx
- Weekend. Made. Thanks @URJEisnerCamp! http://t.co/gYVZbQlYwX