Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Why I Sent My Girls to Jewish Sleep Away Camp August 24, 2015
- Jewish Life Weekly Update – Maccabiah and More August 14, 2015
- Unit Head Update – Maccabiah, Trips, and More! August 11, 2015
- Karyn Gallant: And this is one of the big reasons we send our chi...
- Balentine family: Great stuff happens @ Eisner! That's why we send...
- Holli: Nola, Just wanted to thank you for the link b/c m...
music social justice shabbat beacuse of camp environment NFTY #openingceremony tikkun olam artists outdoors friendship impact of camp nftyne #tikkunolam manor house Alumni #summercamp #jewishcamp #maccabiah Torah nature #openingday Israel Teva campchazak bordman camp Eisner greening boys #JDAM special needs Newsletter Prayer #ribnight opening day Camp Chazak video #arts berkshire #tbt #eisner55th #tripday Art
Follow us on Twitter
- We love Eisner Camp! @urjeisnercamp #eisnercamp #eisner2015 #urjeisnercamp #summercamptour #toddyahney... http://t.co/EMunyJtcii
- RT @NFTYNE: Here at Summer Institute we're preparing for Shabbat at URJ Crane Lake Camp and reflecting on the incredible past... http://t.c…
- Piyut+Camp = A beautiful version of Adon Olam http://t.co/1EoW9jv8sH #summer2015 #video @URJEisnerCamp #tbt #SummerCamp #piyut #jewishmusic
- For my former co counselor @urjeisnercamp #cheeseburgerinparadise jimmybuffett @nikonjbt… https://t.co/TxNeAmDM0V