Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Jewish Life Weekly Update, Week 5 July 31, 2015
- Opening Ceremony – Pass that Torah! July 29, 2015
- Eisner Will Not Stand Idly By July 28, 2015
- Balentine family: Great stuff happens @ Eisner! That's why we send...
- Holli: Nola, Just wanted to thank you for the link b/c m...
- Stacy Muise: How can we access more photos?? I love that our k...
opening day artists friendship nftyne #arts Alumni impact of camp Newsletter beacuse of camp #openingceremony #jewishcamp berkshire Israel Art Torah camp NFTY social justice #maccabiah music tikkun olam nature campchazak Camp Chazak #tikkunolam greening #eisner55th boys shabbat environment Teva #openingday #summercamp bordman #tripday manor house video #ribnight #JDAM special needs Prayer Eisner #tbt outdoors
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @Jonahpesner: This Shabbat, let us recommit to tikkun olam and work together to bring peace and healing to a world broken by acts of ter…
- Shabbat Shalom from Group 9B/C! @URJEisnerCamp https://t.co/6LnfCJbdO2
- Camp is Still Awesome: The Language of "When." #urjscitech #camp http://t.co/yH8B0G3Nno @URJCamps @URJEisnerCamp @urjscitech6 @URJCraneLake
- Eisner Will Not Stand Idly By | Eisner Camp http://t.co/80b31YBtck via @urjeisnercamp #dontstandidlyby #MetroIAF