Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Eisner Camp Staff Participate in Roswell Klal Yisrael Fellowship January 8, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah! December 16, 2014
- What are we Thankful for? November 27, 2014
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
Art greening Teva Alumni Eisner #JDAM #tbt special needs environment NFTY Camp Chazak social justice campchazak #jewishcamp #maccabiah Torah #openingceremony #eisner55th Newsletter Israel #arts Prayer manor house #tripday opening day music outdoors shabbat berkshire artists #ribnight #summercamp #openingday nftyne friendship boys nature beacuse of camp tikkun olam impact of camp camp video bordman #tikkunolam
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
586 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes, 0 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJEisnerCamp @URJOSRUI @URJCampNewman Love Jewish camp? Join us NOW for a week long discussion of why its awesome http://t.co/Rm9JBjsUnm
- @LisaEdelstein NICE! As you said in your show camp builds character.You have an open invitation if you are ever in the Berkshires
- @URJEisnerCamp YES! 1st 2 were sleepaway sport camps I started @ 7yrs: FAIL! I didNOT fit in. But BucksRock camp for the arts? YES! LOVED!!!
- @LisaEdelstein did you really goto summer camp? Inquiring minds want toknow