Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Rosh Chodesh: It’s a Girl Thing! November 13, 2014
- Olim Beit Am Update November 12, 2014
- The B’nai Mitzvah Trail – Parents Commitment to their Campers Friendships November 12, 2014
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
video Eisner #tripday Teva artists friendship #maccabiah bordman nftyne Israel Camp Chazak environment #eisner55th tikkun olam boys #arts #tbt music social justice #openingday Alumni Prayer #JDAM campchazak special needs #jewishcamp NFTY manor house nature #openingceremony Torah Art #summercamp #ribnight shabbat opening day berkshire beacuse of camp impact of camp greening Newsletter outdoors #tikkunolam camp
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
487 days, 13 hours, 12 minutes, 47 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Camp presentation @URJCraneLake @URJEisnerCamp @URJscitech6 this morning!!! (@ The Reform Temple of Forest Hills) https://t.co/gb8XoWTIXG
- @TempleBnaiChaim @URJCraneLake @URJEisnerCamp And remember @urjscitech6!!!!
- Camps Presentation by @URJCraneLake @URJEisnerCamp TODAY, Nov 23, 11am Watch video, hear from current camp families! http://t.co/hdWe7NYWLV
- #01230 #eisnercamp #eisner2015 #m&ms lets serve these at the mo http://t.co/pC84StUUCz