Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Eisner Camp Staff Participate in Roswell Klal Yisrael Fellowship January 8, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah! December 16, 2014
- What are we Thankful for? November 27, 2014
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
social justice #ribnight friendship Prayer Camp Chazak Alumni video opening day camp Torah beacuse of camp shabbat special needs Eisner manor house #arts impact of camp Teva #tripday Newsletter #summercamp nftyne nature campchazak Israel #JDAM NFTY #maccabiah music #eisner55th #openingceremony greening environment Art berkshire outdoors bordman artists boys tikkun olam #jewishcamp #tbt #tikkunolam #openingday
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
553 days, 19 hours, 19 minutes, 29 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Rosh Meal playlists created. Meal 1: 98 degrees. Meal 2: All American Rejects. Nothing else matters. @urjeisnercamp #campo miming
- @URJEisnerCamp sounds fun. Enjoy!
- @lloydm1234 much obliged. Our board meeting is at camp this weekend. Guess we will make smores in the Manor house fireplace
- @URJEisnerCamp keep an eye on Tuesday. Another shot at some moderate snow.