Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Amir: Building Gardens, Growing Communities @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- JTFN @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- Our Oldest Campers Bringing Hebrew to Life for Our Youngest Campers August 15, 2014
- percy priest lake fishing: There's certainly a lot to know about this issue....
- www.z-its.ru: Ultimately when investing in a DVR for your survei...
- oil Change Spring Hill: Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I f...
NFTY #tripday environment #openingceremony Torah social justice outdoors Prayer manor house Art #tbt beacuse of camp #eisner55th #maccabiah berkshire #arts #tikkunolam #summercamp Camp Chazak boys nature Newsletter Teva campchazak greening Alumni special needs #JDAM nftyne music #openingday bordman Israel #jewishcamp opening day video Eisner friendship artists shabbat impact of camp camp tikkun olam #ribnight
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
405 days, 7 hours, 42 minutes, 6 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- What I Did at Summer Camp | Eisner Camp http://t.co/ukId6eQnFA via @urjeisnercamp
- Hey Eisner Camp @rabbidanny: #elulmitzvahchallenge is up & running. People are posting will you? #betheone http://t.co/6R80jEJX08
- Getting a speech about composting at @hucjir #nykallah2014. The @urjeisnercamp ppl are all like
- @URJEisnerCamp #myhappyplace Picking up a new generation http://t.co/tX1aKzdWu0