Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Ten Summers at Eisner – Learning to “Be the One” July 5, 2015
- Shabbat Shalom! Jewish Life at Eisner, Week 1 July 3, 2015
- Note from a Parent: My Thoughts on Opening Day July 1, 2015
- michael kandel: Evan Mallah's comments beautifully capture what f...
- Nola: Holli - Here it is. I just looked it up on the we...
- Jen Reps Povman: Our kids and teens share what is important: apprec...
#summercamp #openingday opening day #JDAM friendship #eisner55th beacuse of camp campchazak tikkun olam Newsletter #maccabiah #ribnight #jewishcamp video Alumni #tbt Prayer shabbat bordman greening artists manor house Teva social justice Art #openingceremony outdoors camp berkshire impact of camp Torah Camp Chazak #tikkunolam nftyne nature boys music environment special needs #tripday Israel Eisner NFTY #arts
Follow us on Twitter
- Prepare for shabbat #eisner2015 http://t.co/dailhWNIqU
- Shabbat Shalom @URJEisnerCamp!! I hope everyone has a great first Shabbat at camp!
- Camp day 1 :: happy kids at drop off @urjeisnercamp #myhouseistooquiet #summercamp #jewishcamping… https://t.co/bY5oVt3Tax
- RT @NFTYIsrael: All thumbs up from our @URJEisnerCamp group in Prague! http://t.co/d2qvJJloVv