Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- B’reishit: Back to the Beginning October 9, 2015
- Why I Sent My Girls to Jewish Sleep Away Camp August 24, 2015
- Jewish Life Weekly Update – Maccabiah and More August 14, 2015
- Music Still Has the Power to Move Us | URJ Eisner Camp: […] is the opportunity to gain important per...
- Karyn Gallant: And this is one of the big reasons we send our chi...
- Balentine family: Great stuff happens @ Eisner! That's why we send...
greening #openingday video #tbt nature Prayer manor house shabbat NFTY #openingceremony #maccabiah berkshire music Israel Teva boys #JDAM opening day friendship #eisner55th social justice Newsletter Eisner impact of camp #ribnight outdoors Torah Art #arts bordman environment special needs Camp Chazak #jewishcamp tikkun olam #tripday nftyne #tikkunolam beacuse of camp #summercamp artists Alumni camp campchazak
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @DontStandIdlyBy: A few photos from our action on Thursday in front of the @WhiteHouse. It's time for @POTUS to take action now. http://…
- All that's missing is you #olimhill #shabbatshalom #thinkingofsummer @ URJ Eisner Camp https://t.co/3sVhHVuDRP
- What do this week's Torah portion, B'reishit, & camp have in common? #ShabbatShalom http://t.co/tK0bOG528R
- In honor of the postseason #tbt to summer baseball at camp #octoberbaseball #postseason #NLDS #ALDS @… https://t.co/yD6WdDm7zO