Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Noach: The Power of a Rainbow October 16, 2015
- B’reishit: Back to the Beginning October 9, 2015
- Why I Sent My Girls to Jewish Sleep Away Camp August 24, 2015
- tim parker: Hanukkah Wishes for you and your Family! http:/...
- Music Still Has the Power to Move Us | URJ Eisner Camp: […] is the opportunity to gain important per...
- Karyn Gallant: And this is one of the big reasons we send our chi...
camp #arts Prayer Art shabbat video music opening day nftyne environment #tbt #openingday #JDAM #tripday #jewishcamp greening manor house outdoors #tikkunolam Alumni social justice friendship NFTY Israel special needs #ribnight #openingceremony beacuse of camp boys artists Teva impact of camp campchazak nature bordman #summercamp tikkun olam #eisner55th Torah Camp Chazak Eisner Newsletter #maccabiah berkshire
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @URJ: While you're doing your Black Friday buying, don't forget: Next Tuesday is #GivingTuesday, a day of global giving! https://t.co/iA…
- RT @GivingTues: As you get great deals today, keep in mind those who are less fortunate and give back on #GivingTuesday
- Thanks for the retweets this week @CybersmileHQ @pet1713 @Cocktailrent @URJEisnerCamp much appreciated! (insight by https://t.co/Dkxh2oNmoK)
- # blessed this thanksgiving @Zayne0623 @Awinne42 @URJEisnerCamp https://t.co/NcQDAe358q