Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Amir: Building Gardens, Growing Communities @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- JTFN @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- Our Oldest Campers Bringing Hebrew to Life for Our Youngest Campers August 15, 2014
- girlfriend activation system Puahate forum: I read this piece of writing fully concerning the ...
- Jack Walker: Another great game is gaga ball. is is great exer...
- list of hotels in chicago with bed bugs: Hello, I want to subscribe for this website to t...
#jewishcamp Teva bordman #maccabiah #tbt Art #tikkunolam NFTY Camp Chazak greening #tripday #openingceremony opening day #summercamp friendship Eisner special needs social justice video #openingday Israel #JDAM environment beacuse of camp nature Torah berkshire camp shabbat Prayer #arts campchazak boys nftyne impact of camp music tikkun olam outdoors #eisner55th Alumni #ribnight Newsletter artists manor house
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
434 days, 11 hours, 19 minutes, 16 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Daniel Reichenbach, @NFTYGER and @URJEisnerCamp alum, has served two years in the IDF. Learn about his journey here: http://t.co/yn2o4HrqLn
- @LeeGoldbergABC7 we got an @URJEisnerCamp connection. Camper from 94-2003
- @LeeGoldbergABC7 @URJGFC @URJEisnerCamp down the street a magnolia! Come have a cupcake
- @sghertz @URJGFC @URJEisnerCamp Sorry I missed you!