Since the rain cleared, the temperatures have been steadily on the rise. Thankfully we have had our fantastic waterfront staff to help us out and make sure everyone has fun at both instructional and free swim.
Waterfront – Session 1
on July 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Eisner Camp Staff Participate in Roswell Klal Yisrael Fellowship January 8, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah! December 16, 2014
- What are we Thankful for? November 27, 2014
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
Alumni nature #maccabiah nftyne #JDAM Teva #tbt Prayer outdoors shabbat greening camp social justice berkshire bordman #eisner55th beacuse of camp Art video Camp Chazak environment #tripday #tikkunolam opening day #summercamp impact of camp friendship manor house boys Israel campchazak special needs #openingceremony artists #arts Newsletter #ribnight music #openingday Eisner NFTY Torah tikkun olam #jewishcamp
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
611 days, 1 hour, 15 minutes, 1 second ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @GOHTYsGoats @URJEisnerCamp gone but never forgotten
- @GOHTYsGoats we promise to take good care of him
- A huge Mazel Tov to our advisor Ben Michaels who is leaving for a full time job at @URJEisnerCamp in April! http://t.co/LmxTtrAGRE
- Last summer, at @urjeisnercamp I registered to become a Bone Marrow Donor. At that drive, I talked… https://t.co/d1oVd5jeBt