Maccabiah 2013 was three straight days of crazy fun. It seemed as though the campers never stop cheering and jumping up and down in excitement. And between all of the song, dance, arts and sports, there was plenty to be excited about. As Maccabiah came to a close, with a particularly big bang this year, all of camp came back together in the end to celebrate their many accomplishments as one community.
Maccabiah Closes with a Bang!
on August 18, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Restoration of the Lake at Eisner July 25, 2014
- Eisner Camp Stands with Israel July 24, 2014
- Trip Day July 24, 2014
- Ariel Gold: Thank you for posting this. I agree entirely. Can ...
- Lisa Kohn: I attended UAHC Eisner Camp For Living Judaism fro...
- C Beckerman: Are these kids being taught the difference between...
Prayer Eisner #JDAM nature berkshire campfire Torah campchazak artists bordman manor house #tbt music #openingday NFTY #eisner55th outdoors special needs camp nftyne tikkun olam Camp Chazak boys Teva Art impact of camp video #summercamp friendship #tripday Newsletter environment #arts Alumni greening #maccabiah shabbat #openingceremony Israel social justice #ribnight beacuse of camp #jewishcamp opening day
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
368 days, 21 hours, 16 minutes, 8 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- .@AlizaKline and I picked up two very happy, exhausted, glowing girls from @URJEisnerCamp today
- @URJEisnerCamp They will be there!
- "@BrianMSeymour: @URJEisnerCamp thanks for another great summer!" Glad the boys had a good time. Let's do it again next year
- Newsfeed depressing. Need happy. My happiest get home in 8 hrs. Boys are almost home! @URJEisnerCamp thanks for another great summer!