Maccabiah 2013 was three straight days of crazy fun. It seemed as though the campers never stop cheering and jumping up and down in excitement. And between all of the song, dance, arts and sports, there was plenty to be excited about. As Maccabiah came to a close, with a particularly big bang this year, all of camp came back together in the end to celebrate their many accomplishments as one community.
Maccabiah Closes with a Bang!
on August 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Amir: Building Gardens, Growing Communities @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- JTFN @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- Our Oldest Campers Bringing Hebrew to Life for Our Youngest Campers August 15, 2014
- Magician In NY: What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of p...
- 犀利士: This is really interesting, You’re an excessivel...
- สถานที่ท่องเที่ยวกาญจนบุรี: ” Somehow, during the the Korean War [1950-1953]...
Art #summercamp special needs Alumni environment #JDAM boys berkshire #openingday Prayer Israel nftyne tikkun olam Torah bordman #arts #tikkunolam music outdoors beacuse of camp #openingceremony shabbat #ribnight #tbt #maccabiah NFTY Camp Chazak opening day Teva social justice camp greening video #jewishcamp manor house #eisner55th #tripday friendship impact of camp Newsletter artists campchazak Eisner nature
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
420 days, 4 hours, 32 minutes, 44 seconds ago