Maccabiah 2013 was three straight days of crazy fun. It seemed as though the campers never stop cheering and jumping up and down in excitement. And between all of the song, dance, arts and sports, there was plenty to be excited about. As Maccabiah came to a close, with a particularly big bang this year, all of camp came back together in the end to celebrate their many accomplishments as one community.
Maccabiah Closes with a Bang!
on August 18, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Amir: Building Gardens, Growing Communities @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- JTFN @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- Our Oldest Campers Bringing Hebrew to Life for Our Youngest Campers August 15, 2014
- percy priest lake fishing: There's certainly a lot to know about this issue....
- www.z-its.ru: Ultimately when investing in a DVR for your survei...
- oil Change Spring Hill: Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I f...
NFTY beacuse of camp environment artists video Teva #tikkunolam #ribnight impact of camp campchazak shabbat #maccabiah boys berkshire tikkun olam greening Prayer bordman #eisner55th outdoors #JDAM opening day #openingceremony #tripday #summercamp Eisner Camp Chazak nftyne #jewishcamp #openingday social justice camp nature Alumni #tbt manor house special needs Torah Israel Newsletter music Art #arts friendship
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
405 days, 5 hours, 0 minutes, 8 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- What I Did at Summer Camp | Eisner Camp http://t.co/ukId6eQnFA via @urjeisnercamp
- Hey Eisner Camp @rabbidanny: #elulmitzvahchallenge is up & running. People are posting will you? #betheone http://t.co/6R80jEJX08
- Getting a speech about composting at @hucjir #nykallah2014. The @urjeisnercamp ppl are all like
- @URJEisnerCamp #myhappyplace Picking up a new generation http://t.co/tX1aKzdWu0