Maccabiah 2013 was three straight days of crazy fun. It seemed as though the campers never stop cheering and jumping up and down in excitement. And between all of the song, dance, arts and sports, there was plenty to be excited about. As Maccabiah came to a close, with a particularly big bang this year, all of camp came back together in the end to celebrate their many accomplishments as one community.
Maccabiah Closes with a Bang!
on August 18, 2013
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Eisner Camp Staff Participate in Roswell Klal Yisrael Fellowship January 8, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah! December 16, 2014
- What are we Thankful for? November 27, 2014
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
#openingceremony tikkun olam bordman nature #eisner55th campchazak music #jewishcamp #tripday impact of camp Alumni Torah beacuse of camp Teva #summercamp #arts artists #tikkunolam video opening day Prayer social justice outdoors #JDAM Camp Chazak environment boys berkshire #maccabiah shabbat #tbt NFTY special needs nftyne manor house #ribnight greening Israel friendship camp Newsletter Art Eisner #openingday
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
552 days, 12 hours, 0 minutes, 10 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Rosh Meal playlists created. Meal 1: 98 degrees. Meal 2: All American Rejects. Nothing else matters. @urjeisnercamp #campo miming
- @URJEisnerCamp sounds fun. Enjoy!
- @lloydm1234 much obliged. Our board meeting is at camp this weekend. Guess we will make smores in the Manor house fireplace
- @URJEisnerCamp keep an eye on Tuesday. Another shot at some moderate snow.