Written by Greg Kellner, Senior Assistant Director, Crane Lake Camp Over the last few months I have seen my favorite Berkshire ice cream appearing all over the place: Whole Foods, Fairway, Wild By Nature, and other stores. I began to wonder, what’s the secret to SoCo’s success? I called Dan, who owns the company, got in my car and drove up to the Berkshires, and sat down with Dan to learn more about the ice cream that I grew up loving! During the summer, SoCo is a packed hangout for both Crane Lake and Eisner staff and, on visiting day, [...]
Tag Archives | berkshire
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp June 25, 2012
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp August 18, 2011
- Camp Store, grUVy Wear, Bunk 1 and More May 22, 2013
- Camp Unplugged May 7, 2013
- Olim Beit Am May 6, 2013
- Lisa: Speaking of Olim......Where are the postings of al...
- Sonia: I think it is great to be unplugged!! I know my ch...
- stuart: woah, they banned handheld games and electronics? ...
fair trade education summit campfire environment director Art coffee social justice camp construction greening bordman Family Camp tikkun olam Newsletter fitness opening day Israel Torah boys nature Eisner berkshire Camp Chazak donate friendship manor house beacuse of camp Father Son nftyne music Alumni #summercamp #jewishcamp food special needs fien art Teva creamery energy artists impact of camp NFTY video
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Eisner Camp starts:
in 31 days, 16 hours, 51 minutes, 10 seconds