During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Eisner Camp Staff Participate in Roswell Klal Yisrael Fellowship January 8, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah! December 16, 2014
- What are we Thankful for? November 27, 2014
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
Alumni outdoors Prayer opening day #openingday Eisner special needs bordman #arts #summercamp Art #openingceremony #tbt #jewishcamp artists tikkun olam nftyne music NFTY Torah social justice #JDAM #maccabiah nature Camp Chazak greening berkshire #eisner55th video Teva manor house Newsletter #tikkunolam campchazak beacuse of camp shabbat boys #ribnight Israel environment friendship #tripday impact of camp camp
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
551 days, 7 hours, 27 minutes, 0 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJEisnerCamp sounds fun. Enjoy!
- @lloydm1234 much obliged. Our board meeting is at camp this weekend. Guess we will make smores in the Manor house fireplace
- @URJEisnerCamp keep an eye on Tuesday. Another shot at some moderate snow.
- @URJEisnerCamp this storm is a bit too far East to get inland areas. Unlikely to see more than a few snow showers in the Berkshires.