During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Eisner Camp Staff Participate in Roswell Klal Yisrael Fellowship January 8, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah! December 16, 2014
- What are we Thankful for? November 27, 2014
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
#arts bordman video Torah boys #tbt #ribnight Newsletter camp outdoors impact of camp nftyne NFTY #summercamp Prayer environment campchazak Camp Chazak beacuse of camp shabbat #eisner55th Israel Art Eisner #jewishcamp opening day #tikkunolam Teva music nature manor house friendship artists #openingday #tripday greening social justice #openingceremony tikkun olam special needs Alumni #maccabiah #JDAM berkshire
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
583 days, 21 hours, 53 minutes, 31 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJEisnerCamp @URJOSRUI @URJCampNewman Love Jewish camp? Join us NOW for a week long discussion of why its awesome http://t.co/Rm9JBjsUnm
- @LisaEdelstein NICE! As you said in your show camp builds character.You have an open invitation if you are ever in the Berkshires
- @URJEisnerCamp YES! 1st 2 were sleepaway sport camps I started @ 7yrs: FAIL! I didNOT fit in. But BucksRock camp for the arts? YES! LOVED!!!
- @LisaEdelstein did you really goto summer camp? Inquiring minds want toknow