During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Eisner Will Not Stand Idly By July 28, 2015
- Jewish Life Weekly Update, Week 4 July 24, 2015
- Chagigah 2015 July 24, 2015
- Holli: Nola, Just wanted to thank you for the link b/c m...
- Stacy Muise: How can we access more photos?? I love that our k...
- michael kandel: Evan Mallah's comments beautifully capture what f...
#tripday shabbat special needs #tbt #eisner55th artists boys #arts outdoors berkshire social justice #ribnight #JDAM beacuse of camp environment Newsletter campchazak Alumni Art NFTY greening #tikkunolam manor house video Teva Eisner #openingday #openingceremony Torah tikkun olam #summercamp Prayer nftyne #jewishcamp camp impact of camp Israel nature bordman #maccabiah Camp Chazak music opening day friendship
Follow us on Twitter
- Eisner Will Not Stand Idly By | Eisner Camp http://t.co/80b31YBtck via @urjeisnercamp #dontstandidlyby #MetroIAF
- Learn how @URJEisnerCamp took part in a campaign to reduce gun violence #DoNotStandIdlyBy http://t.co/xZuuhupNWp http://t.co/PllbJJXq3x
- @TheISJL thanks for the follow. Give Shira a hug from all of us
- @lisasburch #keepthehillalive