During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp June 25, 2012
- Join Me (Shayna) at Camp This Summer February 18, 2014
- From Western Mass to the Western Wall February 10, 2014
- A Tribute to Pete Seeger January 28, 2014
- Greg Kellner: What a wonderful piece. you can feel the enthusias...
- santa fe jewelry: I stumbled upon this website while I was browsing ...
- Nick Burka: Matt- excellent remembrance. Keep up the stellar w...
bordman Torah opening day #summercamp campchazak friendship manor house Prayer Teva Alumni NFTY #eisner55th nftyne greening #maccabiah special needs #tbt Art social justice Camp Chazak campfire #tripday environment Newsletter #JDAM nature Eisner tikkun olam video #openingday outdoors #arts impact of camp berkshire #ribnight beacuse of camp music #jewishcamp artists #openingceremony camp boys shabbat Israel
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
226 days, 21 hours, 54 minutes, 44 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Watching Free2B You & me from @URJEisnerCamp . Great casting!
- I attended in 68. RT @URJ: "For me, it happened 45 years ago. On a Sunday morning, my father drove my brother & me up to @URJEisnerCamp..."
- "For me, it happened 45 years ago. On a Sunday morning, my father drove my brother & me up to @URJEisnerCamp..." http://t.co/aQz6MSAZr1
- I wanna go back to camp @URJEisnerCamp