During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp June 25, 2012
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp August 18, 2011
- Camp Unplugged May 7, 2013
- Olim Beit Am May 6, 2013
- Camp Chazak: Jewish Disabilities Awareness Month February 3, 2013
- Lisa: Speaking of Olim......Where are the postings of al...
- Sonia: I think it is great to be unplugged!! I know my ch...
- stuart: woah, they banned handheld games and electronics? ...
beacuse of camp fitness environment NFTY nature Family Camp Newsletter special needs boys nftyne #jewishcamp Camp Chazak tikkun olam coffee social justice greening manor house #summercamp campfire fien art director food berkshire artists fair trade construction creamery music camp video Art education summit energy bordman Israel Father Son impact of camp Torah Teva donate opening day Eisner friendship Alumni
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Eisner Camp starts:
in 34 days, 23 hours, 45 minutes, 45 seconds