During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Why I Sent My Girls to Jewish Sleep Away Camp August 24, 2015
- Jewish Life Weekly Update – Maccabiah and More August 14, 2015
- Unit Head Update – Maccabiah, Trips, and More! August 11, 2015
- Music Still Has the Power to Move Us | URJ Eisner Camp: […] is the opportunity to gain important per...
- Karyn Gallant: And this is one of the big reasons we send our chi...
- Balentine family: Great stuff happens @ Eisner! That's why we send...
#openingday #openingceremony outdoors social justice greening #jewishcamp nature nftyne beacuse of camp artists #summercamp Alumni music #JDAM #maccabiah Art berkshire NFTY Teva shabbat tikkun olam bordman video #ribnight manor house impact of camp Israel #tikkunolam #tripday Eisner camp friendship special needs campchazak Newsletter #arts #tbt Prayer opening day boys Camp Chazak Torah environment #eisner55th
Follow us on Twitter
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/1BvBAmy85d Stories via @tbarmcamps @URJEisnerCamp @ChildrenNature
- #tbt to Opening Day as we prepare for our new and prospective camper weekend #eisner #futurecampers… https://t.co/pDvjN6jwlp
- RT @URJ: A new study says Israelis are among the happiest people in the word - no joke! http://t.co/XJXZeIxtg9 http://t.co/BB7QIb8w4D
- It's officially #Fall at Eisner! @ URJ Eisner Camp https://t.co/M50XZiahZC