During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Noach: The Power of a Rainbow October 16, 2015
- B’reishit: Back to the Beginning October 9, 2015
- Why I Sent My Girls to Jewish Sleep Away Camp August 24, 2015
- tim parker: Hanukkah Wishes for you and your Family! http:/...
- Music Still Has the Power to Move Us | URJ Eisner Camp: […] is the opportunity to gain important per...
- Karyn Gallant: And this is one of the big reasons we send our chi...
video greening camp berkshire friendship Camp Chazak #tripday environment #maccabiah nature impact of camp Newsletter tikkun olam #openingday #arts #summercamp social justice Eisner boys Alumni #tikkunolam campchazak outdoors shabbat Teva NFTY Prayer music #JDAM #eisner55th special needs #jewishcamp #tbt Art beacuse of camp #ribnight manor house bordman artists #openingceremony nftyne Israel Torah opening day
Follow us on Twitter
- Awwww #CampFriendsAreTheBest https://t.co/OkfhWHaqby
- Proud to be faculty and to send my kids to this camp - https://t.co/gWpzZOVKDN Kol hakavod Louis Bordman @URJEisnerCamp
- The newest addition to our lobby! Thanks @urjscitech6 @urjeisnercamp @urjcranelakecamp #urjcamps #cantwaitforsummer https://t.co/x1ZoRL7qwr
- Amazing to get together with all of our Boston staff (especially the Brandeis squad) #brandeislove… https://t.co/Mks3IWp2t6