During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Amir: Building Gardens, Growing Communities @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- JTFN @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- Our Oldest Campers Bringing Hebrew to Life for Our Youngest Campers August 15, 2014
- Property Management South Bay Ca: Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply pla...
- kids birthday party: Howdy very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing...
- Magician In NY: What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of p...
Prayer Israel nftyne camp Camp Chazak boys outdoors #openingceremony greening special needs friendship beacuse of camp Teva Newsletter Alumni Art music manor house bordman impact of camp #tikkunolam opening day #arts #ribnight tikkun olam social justice #jewishcamp artists #tripday nature shabbat NFTY environment video #JDAM #summercamp #tbt campchazak berkshire Torah #openingday #eisner55th #maccabiah Eisner
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
425 days, 15 hours, 18 minutes, 37 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @LeeGoldbergABC7 we got an @URJEisnerCamp connection. Camper from 94-2003
- @LeeGoldbergABC7 @URJGFC @URJEisnerCamp down the street a magnolia! Come have a cupcake
- @sghertz @URJGFC @URJEisnerCamp Sorry I missed you!
- @LeeGoldbergABC7 outside studio with staff from @URJGFC the sister camp to @URJEisnerCamp