During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp June 25, 2012
- Join Me (Shayna) at Camp This Summer February 18, 2014
- From Western Mass to the Western Wall February 10, 2014
- A Tribute to Pete Seeger January 28, 2014
- extra resources: Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a...
- Greg Kellner: What a wonderful piece. you can feel the enthusias...
- santa fe jewelry: I stumbled upon this website while I was browsing ...
Torah impact of camp Eisner #tripday #arts Teva beacuse of camp Alumni berkshire campchazak music campfire friendship #openingday Newsletter NFTY environment video #summercamp camp boys nftyne #jewishcamp #openingceremony shabbat special needs artists tikkun olam #tbt #JDAM #eisner55th social justice outdoors #maccabiah Camp Chazak Art Prayer nature #ribnight bordman greening opening day Israel manor house
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
273 days, 2 hours, 50 minutes, 16 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Sweet!! @apstonee: Just met a dad at the airport wearing a @URJEisnerCamp shirt. What a small, Jewish world
- Just met a dad at the airport wearing a @URJEisnerCamp shirt. What a small, Jewish world
- RT @NFTYNE: Today's the day! It's your last chance to register for Senior Kallah! Juniors and Seniors, don't miss out on your... http://t.c…
- @LeeGoldbergABC7 @ABC7NY please say there won't be any snow at camp this summer.