During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Machon Leadership Center Taking Shape March 30, 2015
- Eisner Camp Staff Participate in Roswell Klal Yisrael Fellowship January 8, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah! December 16, 2014
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
tikkun olam manor house Eisner #maccabiah camp nature impact of camp environment #jewishcamp #tripday bordman campchazak Art special needs boys #tbt beacuse of camp #ribnight artists Torah Camp Chazak Teva music #arts #openingceremony shabbat nftyne video #JDAM opening day #eisner55th greening social justice Prayer Israel NFTY #summercamp Alumni #openingday outdoors Newsletter friendship berkshire #tikkunolam
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
616 days, 0 hours, 23 minutes, 49 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @TempleBnaiChaim: Five Ways Jewish Summer Camp Will Prepare You for College @URJ http://t.co/qxbpV5IMvb http://t.co/ETmgvLTBUs
- We are looking to get like 3-4 staff to work in the kitchen April 24-26 and May 8-10. Contact Lauren if you are interested; LHyde@urj.org
- @BrianMSeymour Mazal Tov! #summertimeforever
- Thank you @URJEisnerCamp for creating great friendships. David and Henry 4 Henry's Bar Matzvah! http://t.co/niflPxInFb