During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Watch Our Garden Grow May 18, 2015
- Emily Messinger Director of the Northeast Teen Collective May 7, 2015
- Four Women of the Wall April 22, 2015
- glass foaming hand soap dispenser: This post will help the internet users for creatin...
- www.yelp.com: It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of...
- roatege.wordpress.com: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
#tripday #tikkunolam #openingday tikkun olam NFTY impact of camp Newsletter music video bordman Torah campchazak Alumni #eisner55th #jewishcamp outdoors Eisner environment friendship berkshire #ribnight Teva nftyne opening day camp manor house shabbat Art #summercamp social justice greening artists special needs nature beacuse of camp boys Camp Chazak #maccabiah #JDAM Prayer #arts #tbt #openingceremony Israel
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @NFTYIsrael: All thumbs up from our @URJEisnerCamp group in Prague! http://t.co/d2qvJJloVv
- All thumbs up from our @URJEisnerCamp group in Prague! http://t.co/d2qvJJloVv
- RT @templeisraeloma: Sending My Kids to Jewish Sleepaway Camp Is the Best Investment I've Ever Made http://t.co/X6B10kU2K1
- We are very proud of him and wish him mazal. https://t.co/eioMvE13Nm