During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Amir: Building Gardens, Growing Communities @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- JTFN @ Eisner August 16, 2014
- Our Oldest Campers Bringing Hebrew to Life for Our Youngest Campers August 15, 2014
- Berry: My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a d...
- online video game tester jobs: Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page ...
- dieta alcalina: I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading...
manor house friendship #summercamp Camp Chazak opening day #openingday beacuse of camp shabbat Alumni Newsletter #maccabiah #eisner55th video Torah #tikkunolam nftyne berkshire campchazak impact of camp #arts outdoors Israel Art special needs #JDAM boys environment nature Prayer greening tikkun olam #openingceremony music bordman #jewishcamp #tripday #tbt social justice NFTY Teva camp Eisner artists #ribnight
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
394 days, 8 hours, 40 minutes, 39 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Thanks @LeeGoldbergABC7. Let's do it again next year!
- @URJEisnerCamp Heavy rain stays south. A few lighter showers later on. Thanks for a great summer.
- @LeeGoldbergABC7 don't forget about us in 01230. We are still here for another week
- How one #JewishCamp is "Standing Up to Bullying" http://t.co/ZjEwGcZ8ul @URJEisnerCamp @URJ @EJPhil