During the Tzofim year, all of the boys in Tzofim have their Teva overnight together, rather than by bunk, like the rest of camp. This “all boys” campout gave us a day to bond and become brothers. Before the overnight, the people in both bunks were friends but had much less communication, because we were not living together. The hours we spent together allowed everyone to have at least two conversations with everyone in the other bunk.
Tag Archives | campfire
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- Eisner’s 55th Throwback Thursday – Maccabiah Dance Edition August 15, 2013
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Opening Day Session 2 2014 July 30, 2014
- Restoration of the Lake at Eisner July 25, 2014
- Eisner Camp Stands with Israel July 24, 2014
- diet tips: May I simply say what a comfort to discover an ind...
- Ariel Gold: Thank you for posting this. I agree entirely. Can ...
- Lisa Kohn: I attended UAHC Eisner Camp For Living Judaism fro...
#arts artists special needs impact of camp Eisner opening day boys greening manor house #ribnight outdoors nftyne friendship Torah shabbat Prayer bordman nature #maccabiah social justice NFTY #tripday #openingceremony beacuse of camp Alumni berkshire Teva Art #eisner55th #openingday #jewishcamp #tbt Israel Newsletter Camp Chazak tikkun olam music #JDAM camp #summercamp video environment campfire campchazak
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
371 days, 20 hours, 20 minutes, 0 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Olim cooking chug delivering samples of their freshly made (vegan friendly) avocado chocolate mousse… http://t.co/QipTKnSbZn
- Our song leader in residence Noam Katz sharing some old school Eisner songs and stories with Olim song… http://t.co/QBGThDn3at
- RT @schoolsandcamps: Happy Tuesday... Camp is approaching the home stretch of a lot of folks... FINISH STRONG!
- Passin' that Torah at opening ceremony! #ldorvador #eisner2014 #latergram http://t.co/Ar0wB6nanb