Written by Greg Kellner, Senior Assistant Director, Crane Lake Camp Over the last few months I have seen my favorite Berkshire ice cream appearing all over the place: Whole Foods, Fairway, Wild By Nature, and other stores. I began to wonder, what’s the secret to SoCo’s success? I called Dan, who owns the company, got in my car and drove up to the Berkshires, and sat down with Dan to learn more about the ice cream that I grew up loving! During the summer, SoCo is a packed hangout for both Crane Lake and Eisner staff and, on visiting day, [...]
Tag Archives | creamery
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp June 25, 2012
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp August 18, 2011
- Meet the 2013 Senior Staff June 17, 2013
- The Daily Bubble 2013 June 14, 2013
- Farming and Greening at Eisner Camp June 11, 2013
- best free browser based mmorpg: Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to comment...
- profile pic png: Very energetic blog, I loved that bit. Will there ...
- moster cok: Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I really enjoye...
director Father Son beacuse of camp bordman music manor house Torah Eisner opening day Newsletter berkshire campfire energy fitness #summercamp food special needs education summit greening fair trade Israel friendship boys Family Camp creamery Alumni Art nftyne Teva video Camp Chazak camp donate artists NFTY nature #jewishcamp construction impact of camp coffee environment tikkun olam social justice fien art
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Eisner Camp starts:
in 6 days, 19 hours, 12 minutes, 36 seconds
Follow us on Twitter
- So glad I saw @Pank_Daddy @B_Swagerman @itskkscott @erlevine and Ari at @URJEisnerCamp today! #NFTYGenBo #TowerStaff #kutz13
- @yfarbs we miss you too!! Have fun at @URJEisnerCamp staff week!
- Heading off to @URJEisnerCamp for tower staff training!
- 'Watch Our Garden Grow." @URJEisnerCamp & Amir team up to learn about sustainability & healthy living for the world. http://t.co/TgyhTCwgtR