by Greg Kellner, Senior Assistant Director, URJ Crane Lake Camp During the wintertime, I try to drive up to the Berkshires as much as possible. As an assistant director, you don’t get so much time to enjoy all that the Berkshires has to offer during the summer, so I try to experience it during the Winter. Today is Tu B’Shvat, the New Year of the Trees! It’s a great day to get out of the city and experience nature for all that it has to offer. For me, it’s enough to just get out of the city and drive the [...]
Tag Archives | energy
on February 8, 2012
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp June 25, 2012
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp August 18, 2011
- Camp Store, grUVy Wear, Bunk 1 and More May 22, 2013
- Camp Unplugged May 7, 2013
- Olim Beit Am May 6, 2013
- Lisa: Speaking of Olim......Where are the postings of al...
- Sonia: I think it is great to be unplugged!! I know my ch...
- stuart: woah, they banned handheld games and electronics? ...
Teva social justice Camp Chazak Alumni camp #summercamp Eisner fitness impact of camp manor house Art music education summit fien art tikkun olam coffee special needs donate video #jewishcamp creamery Father Son friendship beacuse of camp Israel berkshire bordman artists opening day campfire nftyne fair trade boys energy food Newsletter construction NFTY Family Camp director Torah greening environment nature
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Eisner Camp starts:
in 31 days, 14 hours, 39 minutes, 55 seconds