by Greg Kellner, Senior Assistant Director, URJ Crane Lake Camp During the wintertime, I try to drive up to the Berkshires as much as possible. As an assistant director, you don’t get so much time to enjoy all that the Berkshires has to offer during the summer, so I try to experience it during the Winter. Today is Tu B’Shvat, the New Year of the Trees! It’s a great day to get out of the city and experience nature for all that it has to offer. For me, it’s enough to just get out of the city and drive the [...]
on February 8, 2012
on August 5, 2011
by Melissa (Panitz) Hayden, Artist-in-Residence Last week I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the week at Eisner as an Artist-in-Residence, which really means that I got to work at camp sharing my love for the creative process with the campers. This isn’t hard to do at Eisner because the artistic spirit is so alive. The Fine Arts building was not in existence when I was last on staff teaching art 10 years ago. The space itself blew me away, but more so the mere concept of watercolor, drawing, ceramics and creative writing all occurring under the same roof creates [...]
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp June 25, 2012
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp August 18, 2011
- Camp Unplugged May 7, 2013
- Olim Beit Am May 6, 2013
- Camp Chazak: Jewish Disabilities Awareness Month February 3, 2013
- Lisa: Speaking of Olim......Where are the postings of al...
- Sonia: I think it is great to be unplugged!! I know my ch...
- stuart: woah, they banned handheld games and electronics? ...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Eisner Camp starts:
in 38 days, 4 hours, 54 minutes, 40 seconds
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago
11 months ago