Dear Friends, As you pull into camp this summer, the first thing that you will see is our new sculpture and ark. This amazing structure is a symbol of our heritage and our faith, and adds to the beauty of our Beit Tefila (outdoor sanctuary). Rabbi Eric and Laura Gurvis and their family have donated the sculpture and the Ner Tamid, and Temple Israel of Jamaica Queens has donated the ark and the Torah it holds. We are honored to have such a meaningful gift on our grounds. The Berkshire Press recently wrote about it as a front page article [...]
on July 16, 2011
After spending a few days at Kibbutz Yahel, the first Reform kibbutz in Israel, we set out on a 4 day excursion into the Negev desert. It was extremely difficult but it brought us together as a community. Sleeping under the stars and learning about the plight of the Israelites thousands of years ago helped us connect with our Jewish heritage.
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp June 25, 2012
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp August 18, 2011
- Camp Unplugged May 7, 2013
- Olim Beit Am May 6, 2013
- Camp Chazak: Jewish Disabilities Awareness Month February 3, 2013
- Lisa: Speaking of Olim......Where are the postings of al...
- Sonia: I think it is great to be unplugged!! I know my ch...
- stuart: woah, they banned handheld games and electronics? ...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Eisner Camp starts:
in 38 days, 19 hours, 58 minutes, 22 seconds
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago
11 months ago