At the far ends of Eisner Camp – way up the hill past the A-frames, through the woods past the soccer fields and past the tennis courts – lie some of the coolest programs that we offer. Most Eisner alumni and even recent campers won’t even recognize Eisner’s Outdoor Education programs. Our campers don’t just learn about the outdoors, they experience it firsthand. And once they do, they come back to camp with renewed excitement and go home with all sorts of new skills.
Tag Archives | RAC
- Because of Camp I… November 17, 2011
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp June 25, 2012
- The Daily Bubble: A Publication of Eisner Camp August 18, 2011
- Camp Store, grUVy Wear, Bunk 1 and More May 22, 2013
- Camp Unplugged May 7, 2013
- Olim Beit Am May 6, 2013
- Lisa: Speaking of Olim......Where are the postings of al...
- Sonia: I think it is great to be unplugged!! I know my ch...
- stuart: woah, they banned handheld games and electronics? ...
music education summit Eisner fien art beacuse of camp greening fair trade campfire friendship opening day nftyne coffee social justice artists special needs tikkun olam Father Son Family Camp creamery berkshire nature impact of camp #summercamp Teva video Camp Chazak Newsletter #jewishcamp boys construction director Art manor house fitness Israel camp food environment Torah energy NFTY donate Alumni bordman
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Eisner Camp starts:
in 34 days, 4 hours, 40 minutes, 26 seconds