For the month of June, our Twitter game was “Camp Countdown!” Each day we posted an exciting update about camp, counting down to opening day 2012! Read all of the exciting updates that happened right here!
on July 11, 2011
By Jacob Sheldon, Communication Specialist Song sessions are a great way for the Camp George community to show our rauch (spirit) and togetherness. Through song we all come together as one melody, brightening the Chadar Ohel (Dinning Hall). Enjoy a short insight into one of our many song sessions!
- 2012-2013 Camp George Roadshow October 10, 2012
- Second Session Family Visitor’s Day August 12, 2012
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- Coming Home To Maple Lake September 16, 2014
- Welcoming Rabbi Rick Jacobs to Maple Lake September 15, 2014
- Mini Mensch 2014 September 10, 2014
- booming cities: I really like what you guys are up too. This sort ...
- Shabbat Shalom From Camp George! | Camp George: […] We are also thrilled to have our second ...
- Shabbat Shalom From Camp George! | Camp George: […] not be what it is without the leadership...
Follow us on Twitter
- Isaac a C.I.T. says: "Next summer I can't wait to fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming staff." #CG2015
- Alli from K4 says: "Next summer I can't wait to see my friends and staff!" #CG2015
- Ari from L3 says: "Next summer I can't wait to see what the new additions to camp are!" #CG2015
- Love this photo board of CG and HBT faces at @holyblossom! http://t.co/yejax5d1KL