For the month of June, our Twitter game was “Camp Countdown!” Each day we posted an exciting update about camp, counting down to opening day 2012! Read all of the exciting updates that happened right here!
on July 11, 2011
By Jacob Sheldon, Communication Specialist Song sessions are a great way for the Camp George community to show our rauch (spirit) and togetherness. Through song we all come together as one melody, brightening the Chadar Ohel (Dinning Hall). Enjoy a short insight into one of our many song sessions!
- 2012-2013 Camp George Roadshow October 10, 2012
- Second Session Family Visitor’s Day August 12, 2012
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- 15 Reasons To Get Excited For Summer 2015! November 24, 2014
- CG Road Trip To Massachusetts November 19, 2014
- How To Register Online For Summer 2015 November 17, 2014
- Nutra Pump Reviews: It's hard to come by knowledgeable people in this...
- booming cities: I really like what you guys are up too. This sort ...
- Shabbat Shalom From Camp George! | Camp George: […] We are also thrilled to have our second ...
Follow us on Twitter
- A reminder that our "save a space" deadline for returning campers is Friday, November 28th. Register online to save your space for #CG2015!
- On Nov 30th @holyblossom parents can meet each other, discuss topics of interest and enjoy coffee + snacks. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Setting up for our Great Camp Adventure! Can't wait to get the program started!
- RT @hannahiwrey: @URJCampGeorge just some Hanhallah friends love them all! A great last Shabbat for summer 2014! http://t.co/lEaqa0ouLe