For the month of June, our Twitter game was “Camp Countdown!” Each day we posted an exciting update about camp, counting down to opening day 2012! Read all of the exciting updates that happened right here!
on July 11, 2011
By Jacob Sheldon, Communication Specialist Song sessions are a great way for the Camp George community to show our rauch (spirit) and togetherness. Through song we all come together as one melody, brightening the Chadar Ohel (Dinning Hall). Enjoy a short insight into one of our many song sessions!
- 2012-2013 Camp George Roadshow October 10, 2012
- Second Session Family Visitor’s Day August 12, 2012
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- Guess What Year These Photos Were Taken March 25, 2015
- Favourite CG Videos March 23, 2015
- CG Give Back Week March 18, 2015
- Suzie Lyon: Yay Jerry! We are so proud to have our children be...
- One Year As Education Director | Camp George: […] over a year ago, I shared an interview w...
- Camp George Goes To NFTY Convention 2015 | Camp George: […] few weeks ago, it was NFTY Convention 20...
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJCampGeorge @jordwhiteee so happy for you jord❤️
- Erin Silverberg is a 2015 Counselor! She'll see you on Maple Lake in 93 days! #CGStaff2015
- Mikaela Bellamy is a 2015 Tuck Specialist! She'll see you on Maple Lake in 93 days! #CGStaff2015
- Harrison Makaruk is a 2015 Tripping Specialist! He'll see you on Maple Lake in 93 days! #CGStaff2015