“And then that old camp feeling came back. I tried something hard. I did it. I was proud.” – Stacey Jaffe on JCamp180
on August 9, 2012
For the month of June, our Twitter game was “Camp Countdown!” Each day we posted an exciting update about camp, counting down to opening day 2012! Read all of the exciting updates that happened right here!
on July 11, 2011
By Jacob Sheldon, Communication Specialist Song sessions are a great way for the Camp George community to show our rauch (spirit) and togetherness. Through song we all come together as one melody, brightening the Chadar Ohel (Dinning Hall). Enjoy a short insight into one of our many song sessions!
- 2012-2013 Camp George Roadshow October 10, 2012
- Second Session Family Visitor’s Day August 12, 2012
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- Introducing Our 2015-2016 Service Corps Fellows November 23, 2015
- The Best Summer Ever November 23, 2015
- Proud and Inspired by the Reform Movement November 18, 2015
- Stacey: Ali - I'm so glad we met and became friends!! Cam...
- Ali Reich: Thank you Stacey - for your beautiful presentation...
- Things to Take Home From Camp | Camp George: […] time in nature, learn old traditions and...