For the month of June, our Twitter game was “Camp Countdown!” Each day we posted an exciting update about camp, counting down to opening day 2012! Read all of the exciting updates that happened right here!
on July 11, 2011
By Jacob Sheldon, Communication Specialist Song sessions are a great way for the Camp George community to show our rauch (spirit) and togetherness. Through song we all come together as one melody, brightening the Chadar Ohel (Dinning Hall). Enjoy a short insight into one of our many song sessions!
- 2012-2013 Camp George Roadshow October 10, 2012
- Second Session Family Visitor’s Day August 12, 2012
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- Favourite Spots on Camp October 5, 2015
- Team Building With Dynamix On Maple Lake September 30, 2015
- CG 2016: Don’t Miss Your Moment September 24, 2015
- Team Building With Dynamix On Maple Lake | Camp George: […] past summer, we were thrilled to welcome...
- Ensuring Playground Safety On Maple Lake | Camp George: […] Last summer, I noticed that not everyone...
- The Second Annual CG Games | Camp George: […] some of you may know, last summer we int...