For the month of June, our Twitter game was “Camp Countdown!” Each day we posted an exciting update about camp, counting down to opening day 2012! Read all of the exciting updates that happened right here!
on July 11, 2011
By Jacob Sheldon, Communication Specialist Song sessions are a great way for the Camp George community to show our rauch (spirit) and togetherness. Through song we all come together as one melody, brightening the Chadar Ohel (Dinning Hall). Enjoy a short insight into one of our many song sessions!
- 2012-2013 Camp George Roadshow October 10, 2012
- Second Session Family Visitor’s Day August 12, 2012
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- Fun-Jew-Cation with Josh #7 August 21, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom From Camp George! August 15, 2014
- Get To Know Magician In Residence Jonah Babins August 15, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom From Camp George! | Camp George: […] We are also thrilled to have our second ...
- Shabbat Shalom From Camp George! | Camp George: […] not be what it is without the leadership...
- Ron Miller: Dear Deborah, David, and Noah, I want you all to...
Follow us on Twitter
- Annie from L2 will miss waterskiing, because she doesn't get to do that at home. #CG2014 #MissingMapleLake
- @URJCampGeorge I think the George version should also be shared. https://t.co/4l22zeBNag
- Maddy from K4 will miss everything! Especially the scenery. #CG2014 #MissingMapleLake
- Stevie from K3 will miss the sense of community and knowing that there's always someone to spend time with. #CG2014 #MissingMapleLake