For the month of June, our Twitter game was “Camp Countdown!” Each day we posted an exciting update about camp, counting down to opening day 2012! Read all of the exciting updates that happened right here!
on July 11, 2011
By Jacob Sheldon, Communication Specialist Song sessions are a great way for the Camp George community to show our rauch (spirit) and togetherness. Through song we all come together as one melody, brightening the Chadar Ohel (Dinning Hall). Enjoy a short insight into one of our many song sessions!
- 2012-2013 Camp George Roadshow October 10, 2012
- Second Session Family Visitor’s Day August 12, 2012
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- Supporting Camp Simcha: My Sam Award Donation October 20, 2014
- Supporting Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario: My Sam Award Donation October 19, 2014
- #CG2015 October 14, 2014
- Nutra Pump Reviews: It's hard to come by knowledgeable people in this...
- booming cities: I really like what you guys are up too. This sort ...
- Shabbat Shalom From Camp George! | Camp George: […] We are also thrilled to have our second ...
Follow us on Twitter
- How would you caption this camp photo? #CaptionThisCGPhoto http://t.co/Cw6S4Cn6lU
- RT @alishapss: Missing summer #maplelakemondays @URJCampGeorge http://t.co/AlU0mKKznY
- Missing summer #maplelakemondays @URJCampGeorge http://t.co/AlU0mKKznY
- RT @hk_jane: @URJCampGeorge "We can't wait for the dance!" #CaptionThisCGPhoto