For the month of June, our Twitter game was “Camp Countdown!” Each day we posted an exciting update about camp, counting down to opening day 2012! Read all of the exciting updates that happened right here!
on July 11, 2011
By Jacob Sheldon, Communication Specialist Song sessions are a great way for the Camp George community to show our rauch (spirit) and togetherness. Through song we all come together as one melody, brightening the Chadar Ohel (Dinning Hall). Enjoy a short insight into one of our many song sessions!
- 2012-2013 Camp George Roadshow October 10, 2012
- Second Session Family Visitor’s Day August 12, 2012
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- From Mini Mensch To Camper: Jacob’s CG Story August 27, 2014
- Fun-Jew-Cation with Josh #7 August 21, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom From Camp George! August 15, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom From Camp George! | Camp George: […] We are also thrilled to have our second ...
- Shabbat Shalom From Camp George! | Camp George: […] not be what it is without the leadership...
- Ron Miller: Dear Deborah, David, and Noah, I want you all to...
Follow us on Twitter
- Erika from L2: says: "Next summer I can't wait to go puddle jumping with my friends!" #CG2015
- Gorgeous view of the lake this morning! #LiveFromMapleLake http://t.co/CrAmbmr5Mk
- Our first CG wedding, for a couple who met right here at camp. Mazel Tov Mira and Ely! Wishing you all the best! http://t.co/EDsmbA2v62
- Signs of fall on Maple Lake! https://t.co/l8rpqMmCHs