For the month of June, our Twitter game was “Camp Countdown!” Each day we posted an exciting update about camp, counting down to opening day 2012! Read all of the exciting updates that happened right here!
on July 11, 2011
By Jacob Sheldon, Communication Specialist Song sessions are a great way for the Camp George community to show our rauch (spirit) and togetherness. Through song we all come together as one melody, brightening the Chadar Ohel (Dinning Hall). Enjoy a short insight into one of our many song sessions!
- 2012-2013 Camp George Roadshow October 10, 2012
- Second Session Family Visitor’s Day August 12, 2012
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- Hanhallah Go Gardening June 29, 2015
- Pearls of Wisdom: Camp Tears June 27, 2015
- Shabbat Shalom From Maple Lake June 26, 2015
- mortgagecrow.com: mortgagecrow.com Thank you for your blog article.T...
- Checking In With The CG Interns | Camp George: […] Click here to hear from interns Olivia a...
- 10 Facts About The Waterfront Department | Camp George: […] Fact #1: At swim all of our campers (and...