Crazy costumes, lots of cheering, a George Team Relay. It’s…MACCABIAH! What’s your favorite Camp George Maccabiah memory?
Tag Archives | Maccabia
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- A Reflection On My C.I.T. Experience August 24, 2012
- A Reflection On My C.I.T. Experience September 4, 2012
- Building Camper Friendships All Year Long May 23, 2013
- A Word from Our E.I.E. Participants May 21, 2013
- Our 2013 Scholarship Telethon May 17, 2013
- A Word from Our E.I.E. Participants | Camp George: [...] I’m thrilled to be sharing words from memb...
- Immigration Solicitor Hackney: Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I really enjo...
- cars: A little bit of knowledge goes a long way in all s...
Skill Building Alumni community Sports George At Home: Using Camp Skills in Real Life summer camper Nitzotzot Faculty Camper Care Lehavot Junior Camper Village Drama staff Why Our Kids Have To Get Back To George! Summer 2013 learning Shabbat video baseball Twitter camp Ropes CITS Summer 2012 Island Advenrture George Got Me Here campers Kochavim 2011 Friendship Jane HK Jeff Israel Fundraising Music KK reflections Jane Says summer 2011 songleading Steering Committee C.I.T. Leadership
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp George starts:
in 34 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes, 39 seconds