Our community members participating in NFTY’s Eisendrath International Exchange program (E.I.E.) this past semester, share their favourite memories from their experience in Israel, what lessons they’ll be taking home with them and more!
on April 30, 2013
Melanie Wasser, a 2013 first year staff member, shares her reflection on how camp experiences shaped her participation in the March of the Living.
on April 18, 2013
As the adult staff of Camp George, we are forever mesmerized by the personal growth we are privileged to witness amongst the campers each session.
on April 4, 2013
We’re all about friendship building in today’s blog. Here are just a few examples of blogs we’ve written on the subject of friendship building at camp!
on April 2, 2013
Communications Director, Jane H.K., shares how she applied skills that she learned at camp to her experience traveling on an overland tour in Africa.
on March 21, 2013
Communications Director, Jane H.K., shares how she applied skills that she learned at camp to her role as an intern in Cape Town, South Africa.
on March 14, 2013
Rebekah Houpt, our summer 2013 Head of Drama, shares her experience in attending “The Maggid Storytelling Workshop!”
on February 26, 2013
Rabbi Erin Polansky, of Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto and a member of our faculty team, reflects on his experience as a first time faculty member in summer 2012.
on February 12, 2013
Laura Laengerer, parent of campers Daniel and Rhyan, reflects on the importance of Camp George to her family, and why her children can’t wait to get back to George!
on February 6, 2013
Rabbi Daniel Mikelberg, of Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto and a member of our faculty team, reflects on his experience as a first time faculty member in summer 2012.
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- A Reflection On My C.I.T. Experience August 24, 2012
- A Reflection On My C.I.T. Experience September 4, 2012
- A Word from Our E.I.E. Participants May 21, 2013
- Our 2013 Scholarship Telethon May 17, 2013
- My Favourite Part of Maccabiah is… May 16, 2013
- A Word from Our E.I.E. Participants | Camp George: [...] I’m thrilled to be sharing words from memb...
- Immigration Solicitor Hackney: Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I really enjo...
- cars: A little bit of knowledge goes a long way in all s...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp George starts:
in 38 days, 15 hours, 27 minutes, 5 seconds