In today’s blog,Noah – a Paddlesports Specialist, is reflecting on his experience of becoming a staff member and why it turned out to be an amazing summer! Thanks to Noah for sharing his thoughts with us!
on December 25, 2012
Today’s blog is brought to us by our C.I.T’s – Melanie, Sarah and Ellen, who shared their reflections on their experience as a C.I.T. this summer. Thank-you for sharing your thoughts with us! We can’t wait to see how you as staff next summer!
on December 7, 2012
Sarah, a Lehavot camper, shares her favourite memory from summer 2012.
on December 4, 2012
Today’s blog is brought to us by our C.I.T’s – Sydney and Ben, who shared his reflection on his experience as a C.I.T. this summer. Thank-you for sharing your thoughts with us! We can’t wait to see how you as staff next summer!
on November 29, 2012
For the month of September, we Tweeted campers favourite memories from summer 2012.
on August 4, 2012
Catch up on the first week of camp, find out what we’re looking forward to in the upcoming week and more!All told by our Director – Jeff Rose. Shabbat Shalom!
on August 3, 2012
In today’s blog, we’re introducing you to Laura Reisman, one of our Camper Care Members. Find out why Laura loves working as a part of this team, and why camp is so important to her.
on July 29, 2012
In today’s blog Jane HK spoke to some of our campers to find out why they were excited to get back to George!
on July 27, 2012
In today’s blog – our Director – Jeff Rose, reflects on our first Shabbat as a community, in Second Session, and talks about what we can look forward to in the coming week! Shabbat Shalom!
on July 25, 2012
In today’s blog, Jane HK is sharing tips for our Second Session Families – by sharing links to blogs we have posted about frequently asked about topics!
- From Camper to Communications Director January 12, 2012
- A Reflection On My C.I.T. Experience August 24, 2012
- A Reflection On My C.I.T. Experience September 4, 2012
- A Word from Our E.I.E. Participants May 21, 2013
- Our 2013 Scholarship Telethon May 17, 2013
- My Favourite Part of Maccabiah is… May 16, 2013
- A Word from Our E.I.E. Participants | Camp George: [...] I’m thrilled to be sharing words from memb...
- Immigration Solicitor Hackney: Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I really enjo...
- cars: A little bit of knowledge goes a long way in all s...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Camp George starts:
in 39 days, 13 hours, 17 minutes, 35 seconds